Chapter 51

It was a long day. Patient after patient after patient. I felt like I was on my feet for three days straight. It's an exaggeration but damn my whole body hurts. I leave my bags in the car this time I just make sure the car is locked and the alarm is set. I walk in my apartment lock the door behind and just collapse on the couch.

I lay here debating if I want a bath, shower or just to go to bed. I lay here for a good ten minutes going back and forth before finally deciding. "Bed." I grumbled. I do not have the brain power to deal with anything else right now.

We need to talk Yasmin.

I know Hopeli, but not right now.

Yasmin, it's important.

Not now Hopeli. I can't.

But we need to figure out what happened with Joseph and Liam. Not to mention it's too early to go to bed, you need to eat.

Hopeli, I need a nap. Sleep will be my escape.

You can't ignore this forever.

Watch me.

She just laughs at that and lets me be. I made my way to my room and fall on my bed. Before I can even get turned right in my bed my phone pings.

Tyler: Hey sis.

"Well so much for a nap." I say looking at my phone.

Me: Hey Tyler.

Tyler: So

Me: Tyler just say it.

Tyler: So why did I have to hear it from Liam that you guys are soulmates?

Tyler: Oh and I told you so.

Me: For one I didn't have time and two I didn't want you say told you so.

Tyler: What's up with him having Fae ink all down his left arm?

My heart drops in my stomach as if it was lead when I read that. Okay so don't panic.

I told you.

Not now Hopeli. And you sound just like my brother.

Tyler: Do you want to grab lunch tomorrow?

Me: Sorry Ty I have other plans.

Tyler: Do you mind sharing those plans?

Me: Yes.

Tyler: Yes what? You mind?

Me: Tyler, I love you but it's best if you don't know.

Tyler: Yasmin, I don't like this.

Me: Please just trust me.

Tyler: I don't like it, but I can't stop you.

After my conversation with Tyler, I just lay in bed thinking. Trying to plan for any possible outcomes.

Do you wanna talk about it?

Talk about what?

You're kidding right? Hmm who knew dragons could be sassy.

Do we have to?

Yes, we have to.

But I don't want to.

Yea, I know but we need to.

Do I really have two mates?

Yes.

How?

That I don't know.