・❥・Author's Note ・❥・

Hello, my loves! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Okay lowkey so emotional right now, lowkey tearing up while writing this but whatever. Childhood Bestfriends is really close to my heart. It's my very first book and it took me a long time to get the passion to continue writing again, but when I did I remembered how much it meant to me. Thank you so much for 3k+ reads! I'm so grateful for all of you.

Childhood Bestfriends was an idea that I had for a long time. Out of all the tropes, I feel like childhood best friends is the hardest to write. Especially when people know each other their whole lives, the journey to romance is so much more complex than any other trope. I knew I really wanted to try it out because I felt like I wanted to really take my time and create a relationship that was really special and not rushed. There were times when  I wanted to give up, but even just a few readers that kept reading really motivated me to keep going.

The book means absolutely everything to me. There are just times when life gets a lot and I realize I have a book that helps me enter a new world and enjoy the lives of the characters I create. I love this book with all my heart and every time I read it I just burst into tears. 

How did you guys feel about the book? And what else would you like me to try in the future? :) Let me know here :)

I can't thank you guys enough, thank you for reading I hope you all are doing well <3