ੈ✩‧₊˚⁰⁰⁰ ੈ✩‧₊˚

⋆

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・
𝐂𝐎𝐂𝐎 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒
𝐚𝐬
𝐆𝐖𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐄𝐘
⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

------

🎀🪞🩰🦢🕯️

RUE: thats gwen casey, shes mckay's cousin. super rich, hot, captain of the dance team.. shes also nate jacobs girlfriend, really nice though. she's not like the girls in her clique. she visited me in the hospital while i was in a coma.. and then when i got out she visited me in my rehab camp.. pretty cool girl if you ask me..

gwen casey grew up in the suburbs, just like the rest of us. only what separated her from the rest of us was the fact that her mom is a superior author and her dad a lawyer. obviously me being rue, i aam not supposed to know this but, for character development purposes, gwens dad is also a lying, cheating, skunk bag of a con artist. 

you see, with him being one of the top sponsors for east highland, he had access to checks. big fucking checks. so sometimes, his right hand would grab ahold of a blue pen and start adding zeroes to any digit. were they authorized? yes. ethical? no.

now here's where shit gets fucked up, these checks were for east highland, in the schools name and all, but gwens dad would write checks for... lets say a renovation of the school gym. easy 24,000. it didnt take much for the bank to approve these checks. no questions. 

and the fact of the matter was, gwens dad was rich. like richer than cal jacobs rich. so he was essentially greedy as fuck. well anyways, one day he just dipped. gwen was like 7 so she hadn't been enrolled in east highland just yet.

but fast forward, gwen was enrolled in east junior high, unlike the rest of us. so we basically forgot about her until our ninth grade year when she reunited with the ol' crew. gross. that sounded fucking putrid i would neve- oh, right. anyways, back to gwen.

so when she transferred to east highland, gwen immediately became the it girl. it was maddy perez, but everyones attention shifted from little old maddy to miss gwen casey.

she bagged nate jacobs shortly after her arrival and has had a leash on him ever since.