ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₂₃ ੈ✩‧₊˚

MONDAY

SPETEMBER 6TH, 2022

12:23 PM

i kissed nates cheek and smiled. "hey, me and maddy are going to get our nails done, do you want to come?"

"why would i want to come with you to get your nails done?"

"yeah, youre right. you can come with us to go dress shopping." i grinned.

"isn't the whole point not to see your dress?"

"were not getting married, nate. its a fucking cotillon."

ever since that night at the party, nate and i have decided to get back together. i know, its crazy but, no one knows me like he does.

"whatever," he chuckled, "ill see you later."

"i love you nate."

"i love you more." he said.

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗
————————

˗ˏˋ ꒰ ♡ ꒱ ˎˊ˗————————

FRIDAY

SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2022

11:54 PM

i headed up the stairs of the familiar apartment complex. all kinds of emotions were racing through my mind. i was pleased. i was happy. mostly, i was angry.

i knew he wasn't there, but what i didnt know was the time he would get back. would he have a hookup to bring for later, that was if he wasnt spooked enough by me. the last time i was here, i used a simple screwdriver to get in. stupid tyler, didnt bother to ask the landlord to change the locks.

i fiddled with the lock to get in, and when i succeeded i made sure to cover up any evidence that i was here. his apartment reeked of body odor and left over pizza. it was absolutely rancid.

this time around, i felt it would be appropriate to teach him a lesson. granted, i did warn him that the next time i saw him i'd kill him. which meant he should've packed his bags and moved out of town.

i also made a promise to gwen. that i would kill anyone if they ever tried to hurt her. now tyler didnt exactly hurt gwen, but he did try to make a move on her. may i mention, he blatantly degraded me.

and if you're wondering where gwen is, she's in my bed. fast asleep.

i took a seat on tylers couch while waiting for him. and when he did arrive, lets just say he was in for a rude awakening.

"what the fuck! im calling the cops!" tyler frantically said as he reached for his phone.

"you do that im cracking your fucking skull open." i said as i stood up. being that he was roughly 5'8 i had a bit of inches against him.

"look, dude i dont know what your problem is, but i dont want any anymore. ive been to jail, i dont know what more you want from me!" tyler whined.

i chuckled, "isn't that something. i want you gone tyler. stay away from me, stay away from my girlfriend."