ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₂₂ ੈ✩‧₊˚

FRIDAY

SEPTEMBER 3RD, 2022

3:54 PM

i watched nate as he paced the floor for the forty fifth time.

"nate, youre making me dizzy. sit."

"youre the one who told me to learn how to dance," he said.

"its not that serious," i said and picked the pepperoni off of my pizza slice. he sighed and sat in front of me. "you need to eat, gwen."

"yeah, so." i shrugged and picked at the string on his hoodie that i was wearing.

since wednesday, the break up, confrontation.. nate has let me stay at his house, in case my dad decides to show up. i sent ash to stay with fez for the weekend so no one was at my apartment.

"stop," he said and grabbed my hand, "eat."

i rolled my eyes and took a bite of pizza so he would shut up.

"happy?" i said while chewing.

"dont talk with your mouth full," he said and wiped the corner of my lip.

"im not a baby, nate." i said and pushed his hand away. i then got up and walked over to the fridge to grab a drink. i could hear my phone vibrating against the counter.

"why haven't you blocked him yet?" nate asked me. i scanned his fridge for a strawberry lemonade, "havent had the energy,"

"have you done your homework?" nate sighed.

"honestly shut the fuck up," i said as i reached in the back of the fridge for the last one, "you sound stupid." i giggled.

"i sound stupid because i care?"

"nate, you dont care. youre just trying to fuck me," i said.

"bro, are you serious?" nate chuckled.

"yes, you know why?"

"why?"

"ive been dying to fuck you, nate." i said.

"i-i thought you were done with that after what i said?"

i shrugged and took a sip of strawberry lemonade. "i mean, look at you nate. how can i not want to fuck you like 24/7?"

"youre still in love with elliot, stop." nate said and grabbed my hand.

""youre such a prude, now." i rolled my eyes. what i didnt tell nate that i had been drinking the past two days. if i was sober, i would never tell him i wanted to fuck him, even if it was true.

he sighed and leaned on the counter, "whatever, gwen."

i then took the hoodie off, revealing only my perky c cups and pink lace panties. "im gonna shower," i said and swung it towards him so he could catch it.

"put this back on," nate said as he tried to hand me the hoodie. i refused and instead ran out of the kitchen and up the stairs. "gwen!" he yelled while running behind me.

i ran into his room and was stopped by him grabbing a hold of me.

"youre handsy, aren't you!" i giggled.

he tossed me on the bed, then the sweatshirt. "youre drunk, aren't you." he said as he stood at the edge. i propped myself up and grinned. "whats it to you?"

"no, okay! we're not doing this. im here to comfort you in your distress," nate said, "nothing further."

i shrugged. "suit yourself," i then slowly lowered my panties and threw them across the room. his eyes followed the path of me walking in the shower and that was it.