ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₀₅ ੈ✩‧₊˚

WEDNESDAY

SEPTEMBER 1ST, 2021

10:11 AM

"gwen casey, come with me please." the principal said as he stood at the doorframe of our classroom. i was confused. very confused.

"im sorry, can i ask what you need me for?" i asked the principal. he let out a deep sigh but no response. we then arrived to the front office. nate was there.

fuck.

i don't even know how this could possibly concern me unless someone saw him pull me away at the carnival a couple of nights ago.

"take a seat," the principal said, "i'll be with you shortly"

i didnt want to text nate right away, it would look super suspicious. i waited patiently for the principal to come back.

"so," he shut the door behind him, "ive gotten an anonymous tip that you've... how do i put this?"

"im sorry, anonymous tip? so how does that equate to actuality?" i asked.

"well, miss casey, i guess you're not really one hundred percent involved but, there seems to be speculation about nate jacobs, he's your boyfriend right?"

i shrugged. "i don't know, im still-"

"someone has reported that he has been abusing you."

"who the fuck-" i stood up quickly, "and you're just gonna believe this random person?"

"miss casey, we have to take all tips into consideration before starting an investigation."

"well, im a minor, so did you get permission from my mother?" i asked.

"in fact we did. she said we are free to do whatever it takes to get to the bottom of this." he replied.

my mom low-key hated nate because he was white, and huge.

i rolled my eyes. "this is fucking unbelievable."

"so, we'll test you for drugs, a rape kit and examine your body for any extensive bruising or marks."

"this is absurd. nate does not abuse me in any way. once i find who made this fucking report i will fuck them up," i said.

"watch your language please," the principal said, "you can go after school for the screenings. but you have to do your drug test here."

"but i don't have to pee." i said.

"thats fine, you'll just sit in the nurses office until you do."

i rolled my eyes again. there was no way this was happening.

"fine."

obviously i wasnt going to pee in the cup i literally do drugs. the only person i know that didnt was lexi. it was gonna be hard to reach her in the nurses office with that old bitch watching me 24/7. i needed a plan.

"wait, whats gonna happen to nate?"

"hes going to serve a temporary suspension until further notice."

"this is so stupid!" i yelled and stormed out. i saw nate standing at the receptionist office. he was signing his suspension forms.

"nate?" i said quietly. he just looked at me and sighed. no words.

i walked into the nurses office. no one was there. perfect.

i texted lexi and asked her to come to the nurses office with my backpack. in my backpack i had an emergency kit, which by the way everyone should have one.