ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₁₀ ੈ✩‧₊˚

FRIDAY

DECEMBER 31ST, 2021

10:27 PM

"yo, can you do me a huge favor?" ashtray said. i put him on speaker phone while i began to do my makeup for the new years party. "whats the favor?" i asked.

"look, rue is over here and she won't fucking leave but we need to run an errand, do you think you can baby sit her?" ash asked me. i sighed. "the fuck do you mean an errand? yells definition of an errand is way definition of mine."

"we need new imports after we got raided. tryna see if we can get a spot." he said calmly.

"fine." i said.

"aight, preciate it, we'll come pick you up." he said then hung the phone up. not gonna lie, with being on a break from nate and no other side hoe to talk to, life was pretty fucking boring. i needed a spontaneous night. and if that meant spending it with drug dealers and an addict then so be it.

"sup," i said as i opened the backdoor of fez's car. rue was jamming to hit em up by tupac and ash was focused as fuck. "yo its up here on the right." he said then cocked his gun.

"hell to the nah. y'all got me watching rue while y'all bout to do some wicked shit?" i said.

"chill, its not like that. rue shut the fuck up." fez said. rue then snorted something. "bitch you relapsed?" i asked her.

she looked at me and continued rapping. fez then pulled into some weird ass parking lot. two people were standing there. a girl and a boy. a girl with some big ass fucking lip fillers.

"who the fuck is this bitch?" fez asked himself. he then got out of the car to talk to them.

"ash i swear, when we leave here you're dead." i said to him and sat back. ash watched them in the rear view mirror. he was there incase anything popped off.

then the girl got in the car.

"10...20 mins tops. y'all just please stay in the car. no fucking funny business. lets go." fez said. ash then got out of the car and followed fez and the guy.

"so...." the girl said, "whats your names..?"

"im gwen, thats rue." i said.

"im faye." she smiled.

"how's your new years going?" rue asked faye.

"what?" faye replied.

"new years." rue repeated herself.

"its fucking new years?" faye asked rue.

"i believe so." rue responded.

"this bitch..." i said to myself.

"i swear my boyfriend doesn't tell me anything." faye groaned.

"my girlfriend, at the fucking train station. she left me straight up." rue vented.

i could not believe this is how i was spending my new years eve.

faye then pulled an altoid tin that contained heroin out of her panty line to inject.

"i dont think you should be doing tha-"

"listen, i fucking know what you are. youre a junkie ass bitch and you're probably eating that gingers ass for fucking ox's or whatever the fuck you're into." faye said.

"oh my-" i busted out laughing. then she fucking injected into her vagina????

"see what the-"

all of a sudden im getting dragged by some random ass dude? see this why i didnt want to fucking babysit rue ass.