ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₀₄ ੈ✩‧₊˚

FRIDAY

AUGUST 26TH, 2021

7:19 PM

"nate are you riding with us honey?" marsha asked him as she peeked in his room. "nah," he said nonchalantly and closed the door.

"gwen, you have to say something." nate said as he sat on the edge of the bed. i rolled my eyes and rummaged through my drawer.

"gwen," he put his hands on my waist. "you cant be mad at me forever."

"im not even mad anymore. we don't have anything to talk about." i shrugged.

"right." nate sighed and stood up. "well if you feel like speaking to me at the carnival im open." he said.

"yea, whatever." i said and headed downstairs.

nates brother aaron was downstairs in the kitchen.

"hey aaron." i said with a slight smile.

he chuckled. "you never talk to me, whats up?" he asked. i shrugged and opened the fridge. "okay don't tell nate that i told you this but, i seen random dudes dick pics in his phone and then like he's constantly texting someone. its so odd." i said then pulled a gatorade out of the fridge.

"wow i-"

"gwen lets go." nate said . "bye aaron." i said with a flattering wave. im sure nate took note of that.

when we arrived at the carnival, cal and marsha were already there setting up the chili stand.

"give me money for a pretzel." i told nate. he reached in his pocket to pull out his wallet. he almost handed me a 20, but pulled it back. "are you gonna ignore me the whole night?" he asked me.

i rolled my eyes. "are you gonna text that bitch the whole night?" he chuckled.

"no," he then handed me the 20. "and bring me back a coke!" he yelled. i strutted my way over to ash and fez's truck. it was a front for drugs but they really did sell pretzels.

"ashtray, let me get two pretzels and a coke please." i said as i set the twenty on the counter.

"unt un boyfriend tax." ash said. i rolled my eyes. "i am sick and tired of you."

he shrugged. "flash me and its free," he said while pulling the pretzels off the rack. i mean would it be wrong to give the kid what he wanted. he's literally 12.

"ill let you give me a tat." i shrugged. "close enough," he handed me the food, "next time, there won't be a bribe." ash said.

i then headed back over to cal's chili booth and handed nate his pretzel and coke. he pulled me onto his lap and grinned. "thanks." he kissed my cheek.

his dad must've said something that irritated him.

"uh oh mr. jacobs" mckay said as he walked towards the booth with cassie. guess they made up. i nibbled at my pretzel as i watched the weird interaction between cassie and cal.

"stingray mckay!"

"i see you, i see what you got going on over here!" mckay said all loud and annoying.

"all right, chili!" cal replied.

"let me get some!" mckay yelled.

"greedy bastard." i laughed and bit into my pretzel. mckay then took it out of my hands so i stood up. "nate you're just gonna let him do that?"

"yo whats up, brother?" nate said as e dapped him up. mckay bit into my pretzel and handed it back. a big ass bite at that. "relax you weren't gonna eat it all anyways." nate said.