ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₁₃ ੈ✩‧₊˚

SATURDAY

JANUARY 16TH, 2022

12:34 PM

elliot and i hadnt made it one hundred percent official what we were yet. that was due to nate sending me gifts everyday.

"want some chocolate?" i asked elliot as i handed him one of the boxes nate sent.

"sure," he then opened the box and put on in his mouth, "so i dont get it. you guys are broken up but he gets a tat of your name, buys you gifts, whats next?"

i shrugged and tried on a pair of heels nate bought. "these are cute though aren't they?" i smiled. elliot frowned. "sorry, i mean... i cant just throw the stuff away! thats a waste."

"i mean, maybe we can use this to an advantage.." elliot smirked.

"what are you thinking?" i asked him.

"well," he sat next to me, "seems like he'd do anything to get back with you... how about you continue to see him for things.. money, clothes."

"elliot..."

"okay, hear me out. hes like treated you so bad. just a little joke. and only for today." he said.

i groaned. "you're so devious,"

"hey, im not forcing you to do anything, but i do think it would be fun." elliot smiled.

"okay, ill text him."

ME: wanna hang out tonight?

NATHANIEL JACOBS: yea ofc.

ME: okay see you later

"okay, im going over there later, meanwhile... what are we gonna do about jules and rue?" i asked elliot.

"well, i think we should tell them that we are intimate." elliot said confidently and ate another piece of chocolate.

"i think they'll be happy for us, right?"

"and if they aren't we have each other and its fuck them," elliot shrugged.

"okay, well there at the door now," i said nervously while looking at my phone. his eyes widened and he chuckled. "well isn't that just great?"

i hurried and ran downstairs to greet jules and rue.

"hey, elliots just upstairs," i said with a smile. we then headed back upstairs to my room. elliot was sitting in my desk chair twirling around and around.

"hey, man." rue said as she entered the room.

elliot looked at jules and didnt say a word.. awkward.

"well," i sat on my bed reaching for elliots hand.

"wait.." jules said to herself.

"were in a relationship.. kind of.." i blurted.

"oh, cool." rue smiled.

"so have y'all like.. fucked yet?" jules asked us.

"jules thats so fucking personal why would you-"

"um.. not yet actually. we dont want to solely base our relationship on sex. you know we thought it would be healthy to wait at least a month or two before we actually see each others genitals and become attracted to each others aura instead of each others body." elliot explained.

"right, seems boring.. anyways got any snacks? im hungry." rue said as she bounced around my bedroom.

"downstairs," i said.