ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₁₇ ੈ✩‧₊˚

"YO WHATS UP, ITS ME RUE",

so, since the author of this book is too fucking lazy to write the filler chapters, im here to fill you in on whats been going on six months since... january 21st 2022. starting with myself; i got into a little pickle.

in a sort of plan to relieve my bad habits of doing drugs, i went to laurie in exchange to sell and get high occasionally. well it ended with my mom finding the fucking suitcase and flushing each and every one of those pills and me having a mental break down. now the cause of this is because of an unspeakable name (jules). we are no longer on speaking terms as i realized she is a horrible person and i will never ever ever and i mean ever get over what she did to me.

next lets talk about elliot. elliot and i are still pretty cordial. you know i thanked him for getting me sober, but hes still a fucking liar and a snake. he's still with gwen which by the way, power couple. elliots still a feen though, i dont see that ever changing and he will probably die sometime soon due to a fucking overdose, hope not though hes very lovely all in all.

who should we talk about next? how about, cassie. when everyone found out she got dragged by gwen and exactly why she got dragged by gwen, she switched schools. in fact, cassie howard moved to an all girls school across the country. right? she was way too embarrassed to show her face ever again at east highland, so she decided to not do it.

as for cassie's sister, lexi howard? well, the few people who were mad at lexi's play, reported it to the principal and she got a suspension for two weeks, had to participate in all school activities and had to work in the cafeteria to pay her debt. obviously, fez did not make it to lexi's play, but when she found out, she was devastated.

speaking of fez, hes doing great actually. lexi visited fez every day in the hospital until he was released. they aren't exactly in a relationship being that fez is now on probation and also moved out of state in order to get out of more trouble. he first had to get out of being in jail for the murder of mouse. get this, faye.. you remember faye, right? well, faye framed her fucking boyfriend and told the cops that he threatened fez and ash. she told them how custer "killed" mouse, went to fez and ash's place, told them that he would put them in jail if they didn't give him money to run away with faye, which then broke out into a fist fight and ash defended himself. it worked out pretty great, actually.

now that i've mentioned ash, im sure you're wondering what that crazy ass kid is up to, right? well, if you must know... ashtray fully recovered after surgery. being that he was undocumented and they couldn't find his birthmother, he was going to go into the system, which fez was afraid of. fez had to make a quick decision. because he had to leave and wanted a good life for ash, he either needed to trust the system, or find someone to adopt him. so, he asked gwen. it took a lot, but he made it work. legally, ashtray is gwens "son", but she treats him like a brother.

gwens mom said no to the idea because ash wasn't enrolled in school. so gwen took it upon herself to get an apartment for her and ash, enrolled him in school and teach him not to be a menace. not much has progressed with gwen other than her adopting a fourteen year old.

lets see, who havent i talked about yet? nathaniel jacobs. well, after the brutal embarrassment he encountered at the play, nate has actually learned how to control his anger, be nice and has made amends with his enemies, including me. he's going to therapy and becoming a better person after the recent incarceration of his father, cal jacobs. he has learned to be friends with gwen and hasn't sprung a condom on her. nates also friends with elliot?

lastly, lets talk about our beloved maddy. maddy's doing great actually. there's not a thing in the world she cant do. maddy has gotten a sponsorship from rare beauty and is actually taking her influencer career very seriously.

now that ive updated you on whats been going on, lets go ahead and press play on this dramatic ass story.