ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₀₁ ੈ✩‧₊˚

MONDAY,

AUGUST 15TH, 2021

7:41 PM

"hmm, what do you think i should wear to the party?" i asked maddy as i held up the phone on facetime. the options were a blue jean mini skirt with a cropped tube top or a pink halter dress. nothing too extravagant considering it was my cousins party and i just didnt roll that way.

"not that," nate sighed as he walked into my bedroom. i gave him a side eye and returned my focus on maddy. "um, neither. i think you should wear something slutty."

"i can hear you maddy," nate rolled his eyes and got on his phone. i set the phone down and looked at him. "since you're so vocal, what should i wear?" i asked him.

"put her on mute." nate mouthed. he was about to say something so out of pocket. "hold on maddy," i said then put her on mute. he stood up. being 6'5 1/2, this man literally towered over me.

"i think you should wear something easy to take off," he said. i knew what he meant. i was away for two months for a modeling program. no. sex, no kissing, no blowjobs. he was sex deprived and i knew for a fact he was planning on tearing me up tonight.

"so you honestly think that me and you will find a spot to fuck at mckays? you're delusional." i rolled my eyes. i then took maddy off mute but before i could say anything, nate took the phone from my hands.

"maddy, she has to go she's getting dressed." nate said then hung up the phone. "what the fuck nate," i said. he shrugged, "oops." he then slipped my phone into his back pocket and grinned.

he was so annoying. but i loved him so so so much.

he walked into my closet and looked around. he picked out a silk dress that went to my mid thigh. it had a slit as well. "i like this one," he said with a smile. he tossed it on my bed and looked for shoes as well.

i stared at the ceiling waiting for him to finish. it was 5:41 pm and the party started at 11. i was supposed to meet fez to get something to pregame with around this time.

"hey nate," i yelled, "im gonna head out really quick."

"wait, where are you going?" he asked me. i stood up from my bed and smiled. "gonna get a surprise for you and me," i then leaned in for a kiss.

"well, im gonna head to mckays then, ill see you later." he said with a sly smile.

30 MINUTES LATER

"hi fez," i said with a smile.

"wassup gwen," fez said after taking the blunt out of his mouth. he then offered me a hit which i declined.

"so how was that summer camp you went to?" he asked me. "it was a modeling program, fez." i giggled.

fez was literally my best friend. he would kill for me. literally.

"well shit, excuse me. modeling camp then, how was it?"

"it was good, i met some good people actually," i smiled, "ash in the back?"

he nodded and pointed his head toward the fridge.

fez and ashtray weren't biological brothers. although they acted like it, ash was actually collateral for one of fez's grandmas drug deals. fez treated ash like he was his own blood. i guess thats all you could do for a kid who's mother tried him to drugs.

"yo ash," i said as i stepped into the backroom. he smiled. "wassup baby,"

"i am literally 5 years older than you, you will never have a chance," i rolled my eyes.