ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙒𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙏 : 𝗣𝗧. 𝟯 ੈ✩‧₊˚

FRIDAY 

OCTOBER 18TH, 2019

8:22 PM

"welcome fans of east highland! tonight is the night where we claim our victory against the undefeated westmore raptors!"

i turned and faced mckay, "look whatever internal beef you have going on, you need to let that shit go." 

he rolled his eyes and pushed me to the side.

"introducing our team, we have "18", nate "THE MAN" jacobs!"

that was my cue to run on the field and introduce myself. i decided something simple, a simple "one, two. beat on the chest".

we locked eyes, me and gwen. she waved with her pom pom and smiled. so did i.

"nate!" coach peters yelled, so i ran towards him. probably would be a simple pep talk.

"mckay told me about your little deal with his cousin. since when are you interested in dancers?"

i shrugged, "she just caught my eye."

"well, im telling you now, dont get too invested. we dont want this to fuck up your chances at a d1 school."

"nah," i then threw my helmet over my  head and knocked on it, "i got this coach."

"well get your ass on that field and kick some!" he yelled. 

i ran out towards the field, centering myself behind my teammates, hoping the play we went over would carry out. 

i planned this whole night out, to the t. after i'd win, i'd hug her before my bros. i'd spin her around and kiss her in front of everyone, if she was okay with it of course. id tell her, "see you tonight." i bought her a dress, blue to compliment her skin. we would go to an expensive brazilian restaurant.

after we went to dinner, i'd take her to my place. to meet my mom of course. then, i'd take her heels off, massage her feet with baby oil. then feed her chocolate covered strawberries and wine.

thats how it would always be.

"down, set, hut!" i yelled. the ball was then passed to me. i pretty much carried it all the way to the forty yard line before making a touchdown. that continued majority of the night.

it was then time for halftime. the routine the girls had been working on all week was finally going to be shown off tonight. east highland was known for its most provocative dance routines and music that went along with it.

the girls stepped on the field with their classic black and green dance uniform and green pom poms. they always had glitter around their eyes and lipgloss.