ੈ✩‧₊˚₀₀₃ ੈ✩‧₊˚

MONDAY

AUGUST 22, 2021

8:27 AM

i walked in the halls alongside my boyfriend as we held hands. were heading to class. he hadn't said a word to me this morning. as soon as we sat down, he pulled his phone out. this had been going on for a week now. i was over it honestly. 

i got up and sat in the back of the class. he didnt even notice. 

it was the end of the day and he was still on his fucking phone.

"nathaniel!" i yelled. "hey gwen." he said while walking to his truck, still on his phone. when we got in that was like the first time he actually looked at me today. "what the fuck is with you?" i asked him.

"i have no idea what you're talking about." he said.

"nate, you literally havent said a word to me all day."

"didnt feel like talking."

"but you felt like texting." i looked at his phone that kept going off, "who the fuck keeps texting you? and don't say mckay, nate." i side eyed.

"its just my dad," nate said and picked up his phone. "be so serious nate, me and you both know your dad is not that involved with your life."

"whatever gwen." he said. he then dropped me off at my house. there was no goodbye or anything. just pure silence. maybe he wasnt into me anymore. he got the sex that he waited so long for and just was over it.

i then decided to go to fez's house to get super high.

"im telling you something is going on with nate." i said as i sat on the couch.

"i don't know nothing about that." fez said. i rested my hands on my stomach. i then looked at ashtray. 

"ash," i said.

"what?" he replied. i sat up and smiled. "you know how to hack into peoples phones and shit?" 

ashtray was talented. behind his violence and perversity, he was really a smart kid. sucks he couldn't go to school due to affiliation with drugs. 

he sat up and smiled. "hell yeah," 

"okay, so like i need to get into nates gallery, what do you need?" i asked him. 

"time and space, honey. thats all." ashtray said and headed to his room.

"yo gwen, if you don't trust nate, why the fuck you still with him?" fez asked me.

it wasnt that i didnt trust nate. nothing like this ever happened before. and with me being away for so long, it occurred to me that nate couldve possibly found something better. a shiny new toy thats fun to play with.

"i mean its complicated fezco, i don't think you'd understand.. not like that i mean its just a girls thing." 

"nah i get it, you familiar with him. got too many secrets huh," 

"something like that." i shrugged.

like i mentioned before, nate knew a lot about me. he took my virginity, he knew my favorite things, he knew my not favorite things. he knew where my birthmark was. he knew why i despised my dads side of the family. 

i couldn't ever picture myself with anyone else. 

"alright, i didnt look yet but i got it." ash said as he came into the living room with his macbook in hand. he handed it to me and sat down next to me.

"what if like-"

just look at the fucking pictures gwen. whats the worse case scenario? what i saw was very confusing. there were dick pics. lots of them. but none of them were nates. ashtray saw too.