ੈ✩‧₊˚ 𝙎𝙋𝙀𝘾𝙄𝘼𝙇 𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍: 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙉𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 𝙒𝙀 𝙈𝙀𝙏 : 𝗣𝗧. 𝟮 ੈ✩‧₊˚

THREE WORDS TO DESCRIBE ME

ׂ╰┈➤

pro·pri·e·to·ri·al/p(r)əˌprīəˈtôrēəl/adjectives

1. if one owned a particular thing or person;

"nathaniel draped his arm across her shoulders in a proprietorial way"

ׂ╰┈➤

nar·cis·sis·tic/ˌnärsəˈsistik/adjective

1. having an excessive or erotic interest in and one's physical appearance.

"a narcissistic actress"

ׂ╰┈➤
su·pe·ri·or/səˈpirēər/

1. having or showing an high opinion of ; supercilious.

"that guy was frightfully superior"

﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌﹌

WEDNESDAY

OCTOBER 16TH, 2019

3:18 PM

i watched her every move from head to toe. every day on our way to the field, we'd pass by the girls practicing their routines for our friday night games. she was always in the front, captains perks. i got them too.

their routine was to milkshake. by kelis. i admired the lyrics because truthfully, they were true. every guy wanted her, and to think. if i could get the chance to be with her, i would be the man.

nate fucking jacobs.

the cool football player who has many girls chasing him, but only one under his arm.

"sup," i said as i stopped in front of her.

she grinned, "im busy. cant you see?"

"and youre doing a great job at it, cant wait to see you perform at the game." i replied. i looked over at her friend, maddy. she was staring into my soul.

she walked over to the speaker and paused the music. "ladies take five!" she yelled. she then pranced over to me and folded her arms. just enough to perk her boobs up.

"what do you want nate?" she said.

"is this a trick question?" i asked. i really wanted to answer truthfully and as a man of my word, the answer would've been "you".

"i know you only want one thing,"

"and that is?"

"to have sex with me. thats what every guy wants. at least the ones that come up to me." she shrugged.