CHAPTER 28

Madilim. Bukod sa liwanag na nagmumula sa napakalaking telebisyon ay walang nang iba pang nagbibigay hugis sa kuwartong iyon. Malamig din ang hangin na binubuga ng air conditioner, pero hindi naman apektado ang dalagang hindi nawawaglit ang tingin sa telebisyon.

She was silently sipping her wine while lying sideways on her donovan; one of her elbows was propped against the velvety cushion. Her brown-hooded eyes were focused as anticipation flooded every cell in her slender body.

Magaslaw ang musikang nagmumula sa mga mamahaling speakers. The loud bass from the hype music was drumming her chest, making it heave. Every second passing was torturous. Nanginig ang kaniyang laman. Even the way she clenched her legs together couldn't hide the excitement that was silently keeping her damp between. There, under the lacy thong she was wearing underneath her sinful red dress.

She wanted to see him...

She was dying to...

'Come on... Come on... Come--'

[And now, ladies and gentlemen...]

Then she heard that happy announcement from the TV that made her instantly spring up from the seat. Nanlaki ang kaniyang mga mata habang nakatutok sa monitor. She was suddenly holding her breath, biting her lips hard, until she tasted something ironic in her blood.

[This year's He Walks On Earth's second top model Let's all scream for... CONSTANTINE!]

That was the cue. Oras na bumungad sa telebisyon ang guwapong mukha ng modelo ay nataranta siyang abutin ang remote control mula sa lamesa.

Her hand was even trembling when she anxiously pressed the 'pause' button. She was half-scared and half-ecstatic that she could literally feel how all her blood was going down to her pussy, making her muscles squeeze deliciously.

Takot na takot siyang baka nawala na sa monitor ang imahe ng modelong pinagtiyagaan niyang hinintaying lumabas. She couldn't even afford to blink as she nervously moved her gaze from the remote to her overly expensive wall-mounted television.

'Oh Dios mío...' She let out an exaggerated sigh upon seeing the motionless image of Constantine before her.

Napakaganda ng kuha nito sa nahuli niyang posisyon. He was about to do a sexy turn on the ramp when the video stopped. He was in nothing but designer jeans that fit him perfectly, showing off every little inch of perfection he was made of-sculpted muscles under smooth bronze skin, washboard abs, and a face that was urging her to sin!

"Constantino..." she moaned before putting her glass of wine down on the table. Daig niya pa ang sinisilaban sa pagkakaupo dahil lang sa nasilayan niya ang mukha ng lalaki. She was huffing, smiling seductively to herself as if the man were really there.

Closing her eyes, she lifted a hand and combed her hair with her own fingers. She was imagining that it was the man on the screen who was tenderly disheveling her strands.

She was feeling hot. Nang hindi pa siya makuntento ay dahan-dahan niyang inangat ang isa niya pang palad. She started slowly... dragging her scorching palm against the softness of her satin dress, making its sensual way up her tummy until...

'Mierda, Constantino. Oh...' She bucked her head when she found her own nipple and squeezed it through her dress. She pulled, she flicked, she rolled, and then fully cupped the heaviness of her soft breast before mercilessly groping it with her eyes still closed tight. Her mouth gaped with the heat that shot straight to her spine. Her trembles went wilder, and so did her luscious lust.

"More... Mas por favor... Mas por favor! Dios mio--"

She threw herself on the carpeted floor, pretending that it was him who excitedly pushed her. Her hips made a mild thump on the ground, but then she lewdly grinned instead. Ni-hindi siya kakikitaan ng sakit nang mapang-akit siyang bumalikwas. One second, and she was already on all fours, crawling like a good slave towards the still image of the man she was obsessing over.