CHAPTER 47

Ella stopped breathing as soon as Constantine claimed her lips. His mouth was wet, hot, and utterly gentle. Unlike the way he used to kiss her, he wasn't asking for her to fight back but rather begged her to concede.

"I'm sorry, Ella. I can't stop," he whispered, and all Ella felt was how good her pussy clenched recognizing her man.

"I want you." He kissed her nose.

" I'm so sorry I just..." He didn't finish his sentence and kissed her eyes.

"Stay." Then he went back to her parted lips, murmuring against her lips and just brushing the words against her. "Let me make love to you just once."

"But..."

"Just once, please."

Naipikit ni Ella ang kanyang mga mata nang magsimulang kumilos ang mga kamay ni Constantine. His movements were slow and tentative even when he glided his fingertips against the satin she was wearing.

"Just for the night, love." She felt his lips on her temple. "Twenty in exchange for me."

'Sht!' Her inner thighs trembled when he reached her waist. His moves were still dragging, careful, and yet with enough heat to make her skin damp. Napakainit ng kanyang pakiramdam kahit pa nga napakalamig ng kuwarto. 'God. Constantine...'

"Can I undress you?" His seductive teasing continued. Seconds more, and his mouth was already on the crook of her neck, drawing small circles there until the hair on the back of her neck deliciously stood.

"You taste fine, love." He brushed his sinfully soft lips against her skin. He sucked on her pulse, and her luscious juice flooded her tunnel. One more skillful move from his hand, and she threw her head back, arching to him uncontrollably as she gave him more of her breasts. A part of her mind was screaming. This wasn't how she should respond to his touch, but when his fingers found her hardened nipple and pulled...

"Oh!" she moaned like a wanton woman possessed. "Constantine..."

"What is it?"

"Please." She swallowed, shutting her eyes tighter to the troubles. She was so sure that one more mistake would cause something irreparable for her, but ... "T-Take the twenty."

"What?"

"I'm staying. Take the goddamn twenty. "

.

.

Just a few minutes after he begged, she was down on the bed, naked as the day she was born, with him equally naked on top of her. Napakaingat ng pwesto ni Constantine. Both of his elbows were leveraged on either side. He was obviously scared to press his full weight on her, especially her abdomen.

Nahigit ni Ella ang kanyang hininga nang isubo ni Constantine ang tuktok ng kanyang dibdib. He started pleasuring her nipple, latching like a hungry baby, until she was moaning in delight. "Constantine..."

"More?"

Marahan siyang tumango. Yes, she wanted everything the brute was giving her. Seeing her agree, Constantine grinned mischievously before bowing down to her breasts again. He sensually flicked her pink nipple with the tip of his tongue, and she cried out loud.

That was when Constantine pushed up fast. He immediately caught her lips and swallowed her scandalous moan with a deep kiss.

"Keep it low. Hindi natin bahay 'to," he reminded her between kissing her lips. Ella gasped again, unwittingly allowing him the entry he needed, and he didn't waste that chance.

When his tongue plunged into the hot cavern of her mouth, her whole body responded by throwing both of her arms on his shoulders, digging her nails into him, and purring like a wanton bitch. She kissed him with the same fervor, completely forgetting the whole world as pleasure cruised through her whole body. "Constantine..."