CHAPTER 38- SPG

Walang pilitang nangyari. Ella was more than aware of that.

Nang igiya siya ni Constantine paalis ng parking lot ay kusang sumunod siya rito. She even found herself gripping his hand hard the whole time, sanity gone, and, like a child, afraid of separating from his grip.

It was when they reached his penthouse that Ella understood how hard they had been holding back. Nagmistulang 'go-signal' ang tunog ng pagkandado ng pinto para sa kanila nang magmadali silang angkinin ang isa't-isa.

She was fiery when she tugged on his shirt, and so was he when he went for the hem of her shirt. Angry growls and hisses came from them when they both forcefully moved as fast as they could and ended up throwing their torn-up clothes to the floor.

The moment they were skin to skin, his hungry mouth clasped on hers with so much unspoken desire that her womanhood screamed. They were relentlessly touching each other, uncareful about the marks and bruises they left. They were feeling and possessing whatever naked part of them their anxious hands landed on.

She clawed his manly shoulders, and he groped her swollen breasts. She grabbed a fistful of his hair, and he answered by going down on her neck, biting the pulsing part of it sensually until...

"Cons!"

"Ella!"

Their voices burst into a choir. Both of them were wide-eyed and panting when their lips finally parted and they realized what they were both holding. Nasa tabi pa rin sila ng pintuan, him hovering over her, and she pressed against the wall while staring at each other's sweaty faces.

"Y-you're hard..." Ella's voice came out tiny and a bit nervous as his manhood pulsed inside her hand. As always, he was impressive and enough to make her wonder how the hell he was fitting her each time.

"Yeah. I'm hard as hell, and you're wet." Constantine shook his head in both amusement and disbelief. His hot palm was firmly cupping her womanhood expertly. She gushed some more into his hand when he grinned. "Kanina pa ba?"

Her cheeks heated up. She felt like a kid caught stealing cookies.

"G-God, Cons--"

"And you still think you're better off without me?"

She opened and closed her mouth repeatedly, but then no words came out. She wanted to explain something but then lost her chance to do so when he expertly moved her fingers between her legs and made her tremble. Muntik na siyang mapahiyaw nang matagpuan ni Constantine ang maliit na nakausling laman sa kanyang pagkababae at laruin 'yon. Slow and hard, mild and wild—he alternated the way he was pleasing her until her womb was begging. "Constantine, please..."

"Please, what, pea?"

"Ah..." Wala na siya sa sarili nang bumaba ang mga labi ng binata sa kanyang leeg. He began drawing small circles on her skin, nibbling and sensually tasting her until he reached the valley of her breasts. Medyo nagtagal ito roon, just feeling her warm skin with his mouth before...

"Oh shit..." He made her throw her head back when he caught one of her nipples in his mouth and sucked hard.

"Cons..." she was chanting his name. Hindi niya mapigil ang pagbiling ng kanyang ulo sa tuwing magbabago ang paraan ng pagtrato ng dila ni Constantine sa kanyang laman. One moment he would hurt her pebbled nipple by biting it and sucking it hard, and then the next, he was soothing her bud with his lips and tongue, swirling her nipple inside his mouth until she was jerking uncontrollably. "Mmm... I can't... Please..."

"Please what?" He let go of her overly sensitive peak and then smirked upon seeing how sore and engorged he made her. She hadn't recovered from the flood  need yet when he dipped his tongue on her again and traced his wet way to her other breast. "What?"