[NSFW] 49-1: What You Want

Jennette leaned down and Ezekiel opened his mouth for her. Their lips clashed her tongue with his. The spike of desire arrowed straight into his loin and Ezekiel had this primal urge to flip her over and get started right away, but he did not want to take her joy away.

Jennette pulled away and sat up straight, not without grinding down on him to earn a few low moans from him.

"Take off your shirt," she commanded.

One at a time, Ezekiel unhurriedly unbuttoned his shirt.

"Why are you so obedient, Beloved?" she asked, tailing her forefinger down his chest, following every exposed skin he showed.

It went down the curve of his abs, like a car on a bumpy road, down to his navel. Then she rested her forefinger right on his belt.

It made him shudder and shiver as he spoke, "Because that is what you want."

"Such a good boy..."

Ezekiel's heart fluttered, and his member twitched with excitement with the praise but his mask stayed on, only faint noises escaped his lips.

Ezekiel's eyes searched for hers while she ogled him like the prize. Her finger slowly traced back up, sensually slow, turning pleasurable.

He certainly got smaller in the frame due to inactivity which caused muscle loss. Jennette noticed and couldn't help but compare his features now and during the first passionate night. Memorial moment, stolen away by lust in Ezekiel's not-so-lonely-anymore mansion in Arlanta.

Though it was nothing but awkwardness and the session lasted so little. Ezekiel's inexperience could confirm how much of a first-timer he was. Jennette was no better, but she was very pleased that Ezekiel tried his hardest to ease her pain as much as possible, almost treating her like a delicate glass that he could break.

And he still treated her like one out of love and worry.

Ezekiel was once very well-built and all his muscles were defined without being overly muscular; she noted down every detail of his body. But now that he was living a business and politically dictated life, all his muscle glory began to disappear, leaving him with only a slender-lean frame rather than 'Fit'.

"Shall we move on?"

The raised question got Jennette back down to earth and back on him. Before she could answer, he suddenly sat up, making her fall back slightly, now sitting on his thighs.

Still facing each other, Ezekiel drew in, head tilted, eyes closed. Their breaths mingled as he neared the gap between their lips and leaned into a tender kiss.

Her fingers found their way into the silky strands of his white hair, weaving through them with a sense of both urgency and longing. With each gentle tug, she drew his lips impossibly closer, her heart racing in anticipation of the intoxicating intimacy that awaited.

His hands never ceased their action to peel off his own shirt. Once the clothes were fully discarded, Jennette's hands skimmed through his chest, rubbing in a circle on his pecks and a trail of goosebumps erupted in their wake, electrifying his skin with anticipation.

With each kiss, her hands wandered across the expanse of his skin, tracing invisible pathways of something unspoken.

Though Ezekiel pulled away, Jennette chased after him, wanting more. He dodged her kiss by dropping back to the mattress, watching her glaring down at him in frustration.