[Mild NSFW] 10: A Morning With You

The sunlight bathed her in the pre-winter reason. Under the thick blanket, naked and bare, she stayed, eyes closed. It was cozy and warm. She never wanted to wake up, but with a body that worked like an alarm clock, unfortunately, she naturally woke up.

Trying to shift her body to make herself comfortable, it felt so heavy, so sore, and a tad numb. Her eyes, unable to go back to sleep, opened, becoming conscious of her senses.

That was when she saw another person sharing her bed. She did not falter and stayed calm, staring at his figure.

He was sleeping on his stomach, facing her. One of his arms, draped over her body possessively regardless of the state he was in. She couldn't help but reach her hand out, combing his hair backward so she could see his face properly.

She skidded closer and pecked his lips once. Twice. She expected him to stir and open his eyes, and they would exchange a few quiet words and even more subdued glances, but he stayed fast asleep.

Maybe her touch was too soft and light? No. That wasn't it. His reaction and responses which used to be unnaturally enhanced, slowed. He lost his touch. She noticed. She was even more worried.

The same guy who continuously threatened her throughout their walk to their new place, promising at least two rounds with her. Yet, he knocked the wind out of himself with just the first and it was her that ended up with the cleaning duty last night.

She kissed him again, this time on his forehead before removing his arm from her body so she could get ready for today. Fully sat up, she challenged him to pick up any sound she made, but it was hopeless. So, she stayed a while longer.

How she remembered the plush feel of his lips and the soft swipe of his tongue, of the heat of his body as she transcended through time.

How his lips drew trails, lowering their way to the collar, leaving open-mouthed kisses up and down her throat, a trail that went back and forth as he let his hands wander. The next thing she knew he shifted his weight forward, sliding himself right inside of her, every long inch heavy and hard. Her eyes pinch closed, her hands tearing the back, teeth sank on his shoulder as her walls clenched around him.

He would lay her back down on the mattress and she would open her eyes again as she got used to the phase, watching through an electric haze of euphoria as sweat began to gather and dripped down his brow. His chest was bare and his sweats sat low on his hips, the inset lines of his pelvis sharp valleys where he made her slip into. Back and forth, like an endless wave of pleasure just pouring into her body.

He would try to dig into a spot deep inside that sent stars into her vision, her voice stuttering over every weepy cry of pleasure she emitted. She wept through the entire ride of it, her body tumbling through a blissful descent as she began to crest.

Realizing she had finished, he continued to his own release as he held her firmly, His thrusts gained speed, faster, harder, more savagely with every plunge.

As his breathing was getting more labored and ragged, biting her lips and she forced control for just a moment. Just to watch him unravel.

She absolutely loved how his eyes closed, head tilted, mouth hang-opened as he came, emptying all inside her until he was spent, through with the condom, She felt it and it made her shiver, toes curled lewdly at the feeling.

She simply stared, fascinated by the sounds he made and the contortions of his face, and she wondered if he felt the same sense of pride and adoration when he'd made her come.

She watched how his body rose and fell according to his even breathing. The scratches on his shoulder, she saw, next to a bite mark. She left them there. She saw more of her work on his back. Her fingers traced the red lines with her fingertips.