[NSFW] Chapter 18: Your Last

ilting her head up to meet his gaze, she saw pure unadulterated want and need in his eyes, fire burning behind those ambers, making them dark with lust. However, his touch was far from any of those as he softly wiped away the golden silk covering, off her neck.

"Was I," muddled by the post-orgasm, she spoke her doubt from the heart, "Not doing enough?"

"No, Love. You did more than enough."

"Love?" She mimicked him as she snorted, the vibration of her laughter caused him to force down the strangling rumble in his throat. "Where did you learn that word?"

He tried to breathe and stabilize his voice, yet it still came out uneven, "Your book."

She blinked once, surprised, and said, "Doesn't suit you..."

His hands left her body and propped between either side of her head. He leaned forward, his weight pressed against her and capturing her moan that threatened to escape her lips.

"What do you prefer then, Your Highness?"

As if she didn't hear him, she went quiet. Then she went limp below him, eyes slowly closed and drifted away, causing Lucas to feel utterly confused.

How... can you even fall asleep when I'm still inside you? He pondered.

He tapped her on the cheek repetitively before leaning down to kiss her chin, her nose, and then her lips, trying to wake her up as romantically as possible because he took it personally when she said he wasn't romantic at all on their first night.

"Athy," he whispered, "Don't fall asleep, Athy..."

Still nothing.

Patient wearing thin, he thrust into her a more forceful, letting her know what he wanted. Squelches escaped her whenever he plowed into her, ground against her, and retreated. Time and time again, she mewled and squealed softly. Despite the exhaustion and the sensitivity, she tried to open her eyes.

"Come on, Athy...," his voice was laborious, "I want you to look at me when we... Make love..."

She really wanted to laugh, but all she could do was give him a small smile, "Stop... Touching my books from now on..."

"But I... Just... Want to learn to... Please you..."

Gliding both of her palms, Athanasia traced her hands on his well-toned abs, up to chest up in a circle and Lucas would allow her to touch him as she pleased.

When he rolled his hip she automatically held onto his shoulders, pulling him down, and flushed against her body before circling around his neck then back to rubbing his broad and well-built back where she could never wrap her arms around.

"If you want to Please me...," she whispered to his ear, "Just be you..." She, then, kissed his jawline gently and added. "I won't ask for much else from you..."

"Be... myself?"

He eased back slowly and her eyes went a bit wider and there she saw full concentration come over his face. He was biting his lip and grunting as he started the rhythm of his slow thrusts.