Amasawa, Yagami & Sakayanagi

A/N : This chapter starts when Kiyotaka is only 9 years old. Please Enjoy.

Amasawa POV :

I am currently fighting with three kids of my generation. They all comes towards me in sync and I instantly kick one in the solar pexus and stop the punch from my one little arm. I just my other hand to give a hook to my third opponent. Both of my attacks connect and they both instantly go down. Last one gives me another punch which is a fient and give me a straight kick to my face. I caught it mid air which surprised him and kick him to his chin, also knocking him out.

"Finally. Took you long enough."

I looked towards the voice and saw Takuya, the best in our generation standing.

"What can I say, I am not good as you~." I said to him.

"Whatever."

Then I saw an instructor coming towards me after these three wake up. He comes towards us with his usual expression checking his clipboard.

"Excellent work 5-01 & 5-02. Both of your results are better than before. But You have so much to improve to catch up to the Masterpiece. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka perform much better than you." he said.

"Tch!"

I look towards Takuya and saw anger on his face. Ayanokoji Kiyotaka. The Masterpiece of this faculty and the person I admire the most in this world. He is just a myth to us as none of us saw him and half of kids including me in this genreation worship him.

"I really want to meet him~."

"Kaito!"

"Huh? Hajime?"

I saw another instructor coming towards him and whisper something in his ear. Which I didn't able to catch. Then the other one left back to his position.

"Listen kids! We just received orders from Sensei and by per all of your requests. We are finally going to see and meet the Masterpiece. Form a proper line!" he said.

We all instantly widened our eyes in complete surprise. I... I am beyond happy to finally see him. Him. My role model and god. I am going to see him!

We all hastly form a single line with our rankings. Takuya is at first, behind him is me and the rest follows. We all leave our place of the genreation and goes the other area which I never seen before.

After sometime, we reach to our destination where I read at the top 'Demonic 4th Generation'. We entered inside and I saw the security of this is way above compared to our generation.

"Follow me. We will soon see him." he said and we nod.

After we reach the main area, the inatructor pointed towards the glass which is connected to the training area. We all looked inside and we all again widened our eyes.

"There he is! Him! Ayanokoji Kiyotaka!"

I saw a boy with brown air, golden-brown eyes and a emotionless face. He is standing in the middle without any visible injury whereas around him are adults around 10 in total. They all are bleeding prefusely and some of them aren't breathing. There is he standing unfazed without any care.

"Ahh! I think, I am in love~."

"Sir, why is he fighting adults? And why is he alone?"

Someone useless said from our generation which I didn't bother to remember his name. We all looked at the instructor.

"He is alone in his genreation as the rest of his generation kids were already eliminated. As for the fight, he is not fighting some mere adults."