Prologue

3rd Person POV :

We see inside a bus who is currently boarding towards the Japan most Pretegious School. Advanced Nuturious High School or ANHS in short. There are many people boarding the bus, some are sitting while others didn't have the previlige to sit, as the bus is full of passengers. So, they have no other choice but to stand. Students wearing the same uniform are going towards this Pretegious Elite School.

There we saw a boy with brown hair and a golden-brown eyes and he is currently looking outside the bus enjoying the view. He wore a apthetic face which gave the feeling of emotionless. His face is unreadable and all the students and people around him didn't interest him.

Ayanokoji POV :

Its been sometime since I got outside my house last time around a month or so. Its been two years since the information of 'that place' got out and I have been shifted to one of the mansion of 'That Man'. Its a miracle that after coming out, he becomes a little linient on me and gave me the permission to roam outside to fill my curosity, of course with his bodyguards.

I had been to many places and enjoy many new things. I even make some friends, who are going to be join me in this Elite School. I want to live a peaceful life for my three years in this school. I already tell them to not bother me in strange way. Well I have quite a strange relationship with my friends. But that's a story for another time.

As I was thinking about my friends, a sudden question pop out in my mind. I know this kind of sudden but I want your honest opinion.

Are human beings truly equal?

A proper society will constantly strive for equality. There are those who clamor for men & women to always be considered equal. As a result, we raised the employment rate for women, we made specialized subway cars only for women. Sometimes, women will even argue over the order of names in a family register. The public opinion of people with disabilities has also changed. We're now told that we should not use the term "disabled people" when referring to them, as to discriminate.
Nowadays, children are taught that all people are created equal.

But is that true? I have my doubts. If men and women have different abilities, then their roles should also differ. People with disabilities are still disabled, no matter what polite euphemisms you use. No matter how you truly to avert your eyes, the meaning of the word does not change.

So, my answer would be, "No, we are not equal." To be human to be unequal. Equality does not exist.

As I was thinking about it, a commotion on the bus could be heard which I dismissed it completely. There is one more thing that I have been enjoying in my free time, as I was in the mansion. That are Mangas & Anime. My butler son Ecchiro suggested me these when he come over one time. At that time, I didn't think much about it and decides to give it a shot.

But surprisingly, they are much better than I thought. There are many genres with many different stories. Some are so damn long like 'One Piece' and some are so short unlike novels. But the stories and the development are still there. That's why, I somewhat become addict to it. I read too many of them that I lose count. I was always reading them when I was not allowed to go outside.

I am also thinking to keep reading it in this school especially that 'Dark Gathering' one. It is a unique story and I really like it. But my personal favoutite is the 'Fantasy' genre. Its not about the story that interest me, as most of these Isekaid stories are simply trash. Neither the concept of magic or supernatural powers.

It is Freedom.

The concept where you suddenly transported or reincarnated to another world, a completely new environment is really scary & dangerous. But for someone like me, it is more than a blessing. I will be free from 'that man' clutches and finally be free from 'that place'.

I really wish from the bottom of my heart for that to happen, if it is actually true. We are human beings, we are free to wish whatever we want.

I am still amazed about how 'that man' got stuck in America for some reason. And when he was returning this month to Japan. I instantly run to this school to enjoy some more temporary freedom.

As I was thinking about all this, the bus stop infront of the school and I, along with others hops down the bus. The school is in my front and the view is just that amazing. Truly a school funded by Japanese government. I completely ignore my surroundings and go towards the entrance ceremony.

"My three years of peaceful life. I am gonna enjoy it to the fullest."

A\N : And done with the prologue. I will add one chapter each for our each girl and will skip many things or make it short until we go towards the time of the teleportation. Good bye.