Sarion & Ryueen

A\N : This chapter starts right after from the previous one. Please Enjoy.

   Rimuru POV :

After telling them all to follow me, we are currently seated. I chose this garden area for this meeting. As it is quite spacious compared to the meeting hall in the main building and the view is also astonishing. Arisu, Benimaru, Geld, Hakurou, Rigurd and others are on my left side.

Whereas Gazel, this duke, Koenji and some others are on right side. Honami & Shuna are behind me on both sides. These beastmen are also here from Karion nation as per say. Shuna take the initiative and announce everyone.

"Now that everyone here, let me introduce them. From the armed Dwargon Nation, his majesty, King Gazel-sama. From the Beast Kingdom Yuurazania, the leader of the three beastmen, Albis-sama."

"From Blumund Kingdom, Gransmater Fuze-sama. From the Sorcerer Dynasty Sarion, ArchDuke Elalude Grimwald-sama. And Lastly, King of Tempest & Ruler of Jura Forest, Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest-sama." she stated.

   She then backed away after that and I then take a look at this duke, before discussing things furthur.

"So, Duke Elalude. What are you really here for?" I asked.

"We or I am merely here to see this so-called Demon Lord. Which is you, by the way. I want to judge you firsthand before making any decision." he said.

"And your decision?" asked Arisu.

"Rimuru, who is she?" asked Gazel.

"Fufufu, let me introduce myself. I am Sakayanagi Arisu, Military Commander of Tempest." she said.

"""What!???"""

Hearing that, Gazel & others who know her before shouted in surprise. Even Koenji is surprised by her new looks.

"Things happened and she able to grow up." I said.

"I-I see. Its very surprising to see this......" said Gazel.

"Fufufu."

"Where was I? Yeah. Although, my daughter Ellen seems to trust you a lot and after seeing that you have humans not only living in Tempest but they also have much higher ranks. I can rest assured that we can trust you." he said and his party nods.

"I ask, what are you really here for?" I asked him.

Hearing that, a beat of sweat appears on his face and he sighed.

"Looks like you really are sharp. I want to create an equal mutual relationship between our countries. Even the famous King Gazel supports you." he said.

"Your king approved of this?" asked Honami.

"Yes. Our Queen leave the judgement to me and I can safely say that we can form alliance without any problems." he said.

"I see. But remove the term equal from it." I said.

"Huh?"

"We will form a mutual relationship not an equal one. You know the difference between these terms. Besides, if you agree then, Tempest is most welcome to form an alliance with Sarion." I said.

He make a thinking pose and they start whispering among themselves. After two whole minutes, he stand up from his seat and comes towards me.

"We will gladly accept it." he said.

I remain on my seat while shaking his hand. After that, with the help of Rigurd & Honami, we discuss many things about this alliance and sign some documents.