Ogres

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

We have been walking for sometime but looks like none of them have any type of fatigue on them. I wanted to add all of them to my town, but I have others plans for Ryueen which have a high chance that it may intercept it.

"Listen." I said.

As we are almost near the town, I called all of them to get their attention.

"Tell nobody that I am a reincarnator. Just tell them that I found you all and decided to help you. Understand?"

"Hai, Rimuru-sama."

Its good that they know what is good for them. They know exactly what I can do to them, so there is nothing to worry about anything. We approach the town as I am in the front and the rest is behind me. People gave us curious look before Rigurd & others comes towards me and bowed to me.

"Rimuru-sama. You are back. Who are they?" asked Rigurd.

"Do you all hungry?" I asked turn towards them.

"Y-Yeah."

"I haven't eaten anything after coming in this wor--," Shibata was saying but Akimura put a hand on his mouth.

"Yes. And Shibata, shut your mouth."

"R-Right."

"Rigurd, prepare a lunch for us all immediatly. We will talk while eating."

"Understood."

He takes his leave and the senior goblins follow them. After three minutes, Rigurd comes towards me.

"Everything is ready master."

"Good, follow me."

The rest follow me in silence and we arrived at the lunch place. I take the main seat above while the rest sit beside each other. They are still uneasy about these monsters but then those three Dwarfs comes, they got some energy.

"Garum, how is the construction going?" I asked.

"Everything is going smoothly Rimuru-sama. We are currently making water pipes & sewer pipes and stop the construction of houses for the time being." he said.

"I see. Meet these humans. I found them when there was that flow of energy. Apparently, they got teleported here from another world and decided to serve me. So, they will be living with us from now on." I said.

"That's Rimuru-sama for ya." said Rigur.

"Listen you all. As long as you live here, you have to work. No work, no money and food. I will assign your tasks according to your skills. Then you can ask any questions." I said and they nod.

"Shibata, Sotomura & Watanabe, you three will join Garum and help in construction from now on. Karuizawa, Chihiro & Sato, you three will be making clothes while helping other female goblins. Kushida, Akimura & Hasabe, you three will join the cooking side. Akito, you will be joining the Archer branch and help them master it and Morishita will on the main guard on the watchtowers. Yukimura, you will be helping Rigurd in making budgets while Yamamura will help you with that." I said and they nod their heads while eating.

"Hirata, you will join the injured side and act as their senior. Hiyori, you will be teaching others to write & read to proper learning. Kamuro, you will be helping in maintain all the liquid problems arises. Chiaki, you will be acting as a spy from now on. These four are your seniors, so pay respect to them and talk with sincerity. As they can order you around." I said and they nod their heads.