First Years

A\N : This chapters starts just a little earlier from the previous one. Kiyotaka got reincarnated 3 months before the first years comes into Cardinal World. Please Enjoy.

Ichinose POV :

I was having a chat with my friends & Mako-chan about the exam. I am having my suspicions about Ayanokoji-kun being the actual leader of Class D. Its because I met him before and I know he is more than smart enough to be place in the Class of Defects.

As I was having this thought, a sudden light surrounded us all and I couldn't able to do anything.

[Affirmitive : Soul manage to bypass the boundaries of the universes. Starting adapting.... Complete. Soul and body is strong, start eveolving into Spirtiual being. Failed..... Again, Failed.... Evolving into Divine Human. Success.]

[Unique Skill : Master SwordsMan has been acquired. Pain Resistance & Thermal Resistance has been accquired. Soul transfer complete.]

I heard a complete robotic voice in my mind and the next second. I am in some type of forest. I am panaking. What is happening? No. Ayanokoji-kun advised me to stay calm at all times. I have to remain calm. Okay Honami, take deep breaths.

I have to look for my friends to save them somehow. I looked around and saw all of the first years present there with baffeled expressions. It is supposed to be true. I am also in panic even now.

They are shouting and screaming all over the place. I-I should help them. Yeah. I have to make them calm a little.

"Listen Everyone!!"

As I screamed to the top of my lungs, everyone looked towards me in complete silence.

"We all don't know how and why, but we are here. We don't know where we are and what to expect. But we have to remain calm, a great friend of mine teach me to remain calm and assert your situation throughly instead of panicking. So, I want all of you to work together and lets analyze all this before we do anything." I said.

"She is right. We have to remain calm." said Hirata.

"Yes. We should protect each other and help to the fullest." said Kushida.

All of them seated where they are standing. We are still wearing our school uniform but it is to be expected. I thought that Ryueen-kun or Koenji-kun might protest, but looks like they also know that this situation is dire. I sat on a nearby stone and address them.

"Did you all also hear the robotic voice?"

"Yes, Ichinose-san. I think we all heard it before coming here." said Sakayanagi.

"And it was talking about some skill or something." said Ryueen.

"Yeah. I also heard it and it was a little long." said Hirata whose girlfriend Karuizawa Kei is almost attached to his shoulder.

"Y-Yeah."

"I think we have been transmitted to another world with super powers like those in Mangas & Light Novels." said Sotomura while flexing his glasses.

"Are you out of your mind. Something like that is impossible." said Ike.

"I am also with him." saisd Shinohara.

"Then I will conquer this world with my super abilities alone." said Yamauchi.

I don't know what these people are saying. Do they not know that this situation is very serious and there is a chance we can all die?