Strom Dragon Veldora

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

I just leave everyone else in Tempest and use the teleportation device, to come to Veldora cave. If it's happens like I wanted, then there will not be a single problem for me. As I come to near the cave, I saw Gabil who become shocked after seeing me.

"Rimuru-sama!?" he shout.

"Calm down." I said.

"Sorry.."

"Listen Gabil. Now that the development sector is under your supervision. You are now an executive. Which means, a promotion in rank."

"Executive!"

"Yes. From now on, you will be appearing in every meeting. So, stay focused and work hard."

"As you wish, Rimuru-sama!"

"Yes promotion for Gabil-sama!"

"He is great!"

His admires comes out of nowhere and cheering him. He become embaressed and moving his arms in disarray. Good for him, I guess.

"And listen."

"Yes, Rimuru-sama?"

"I'm going to the opposite side of the cave. So, don't let anyone bother me." I said.

"Understood."

I leave him along with others who are still cheering for him. After sometime, I reach the place after killing some monsters here and there. This is the same place where Me & Veldora meet first time.

Well it's time for him to be released.

(Rapheal. Dismantle, {Infinity Prison}.)

(Task complete.)

Just then, a very huge amount of magicules released from me and a figure emerges infront of me after all the dust clear. There standing Veldora in his dragon form, huge as ever.

"Kuhahaha! It's my grand ressuruction!" he said.

Then our eyes meet and he lower his head to meet to my level, as I'm in my slime form.

"Its good that, you are doing great." I said.

".. After my long-awaited revival. You're gonna treat me just like that?" he asked.

"Yes. Any problem?"

"No.. But it comes way early than I expected. I thought that, it will take atleast 100 years."

"Well things happend. I become a demon lord too."

"I know, I've been watching all your actions and your old self memories too. It's not very pleasent listing the world you're come from."

".. Please don't talk or tell anyone about it. It must remains between us. Besides, did you see all of it?"

"..Yeah... But I'll never tell anyone about it. It's a promise and secret between us."

"Well only Arisu knows about all that."

"Yeah, that girl. Even I didn't expect her to change like that. But it is possible in the Cardinal World."

"Hmm, besides. Do you hate me now?"

"..... No. Even if you have that mindset, you still free me from that barrier and many things changed about you from before. I mean, from the whiteroom."

"I know.. I have grown and many things changed for me. But the end result is still the same."

"I see... But fret not! You, Rimuru. You friend save my life and I become stronger than before. So, there is nothing to worry about."