Yuuki Kagurazaka

A\N : Like I said in the previous chapter, the story goes as canon where Rimuru meet Gazel and form an alliance with Burmuld Kingdom. He is currently going towards Freedom Association to meet with Yuuki Kagurazaka in Ingracia. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

At a distant place somewhere inside a building. He is sipping his drink while waiting for someone as he is checking his surroundings from time to time. Just then, he felt a presence and look towards the door. A person with Clown outfit and a strange mask comes towards him laughing lightly with amusement.

"Laplace, you are late."

"Ah, Boss. You know that I am a busy man. Besides, the news is quite shocking for you."

"Ohh? So, what's the report?"

"The slime is not in Tempest and got spotted in Burmuld." he said.

"Say what!? He is in Burmuld Kingdom right now!?"

"Yes, it seems he was in Burmuld yesterday and he must be coming here today."

"That's unexpected."

"Who would have thought that he would come into the domain of holy church in the west."

Laplace is playing around with his hectic laugh and behavior but the other person is watching all this in amusement.

"Perhaps our little squishy friend is suicidal, No?" asked Laplace.

"That would be amusing to watch, not gonna lie."

"Well lets put him aside for now. I have some business with the chruch of the west."

"Oh? How come?"

"Ever sinc Veldora disappearence, they have been a little too arrogant. No?"

"Are you planning to sneak in?"

"Something like that. Its good to keep tabs on everything."

"Sound's good. Exposing the dirty secrets they hide under the shade of that stupid 'Holy Cause' of their religion. A walk in the park for you."

Laplace then lean forward and put a finger on his mouth.

"You think too highly of me. It's atleast as a jog in the park."

"The holy church and a black slime, how amusing. I hope that they won't hunt him down too quickly."

"Well I am off."

Laplace then left the place through the same door and the other person took a seat in the nearby couch while opening a book.

Rimuru POV :

Its been three weeks since I departed from Tempest. First, I go to Dwargon Kingdom as Gazel is the one who invited me. I go with Honami and unexpectedly Shion, who nudge me all the time until I approve. She make a little disaster but in the end, it was all right. Although, Honami shows a very darkside when Me and others go to the same Elf cafe. But as I didn't do anything though.

After that, I along with Kabal party go to Burmuld Kingdom, who decided to live in Tempest from now on. I become an adventurer there and learn a new Extra Skill {Demon Summoning}. I am a full pledge B-rank adventurer. Although, the king there also make a mutual relation with us but there is one thing, that is killing my curosity.

Eastern Empire.

He apparently after hearing from Fuze about my identity accept it right away but added protection from this Empire. I accepted it on the whim but like I thought, there is more to it than these Demon Lords and now this Eastern Empire. I'll have to look more into this later.