Phobio

A\N : This chapter starts after two days Milim decided to stay in Tempest. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

Its been two days since Milim decided to stay in Tempest. I have been thinking about getting information about other demon lords from her. But it is not that simple. I have to wait for a perfect oppurtunity to hit the nail.

I have gather other higher ups here in the meeting hall to discuss things with them. Benimaru, Souei, Hakurou, Arisu, Honami, Rigurd and Kaijin are present at the moment.

"So that means demon lord Milim stays here has been decided." said Rigurd.

"She is unpredictable. That's why Souka along with Shion will keep an eye on her." I said.

"May I interupt?" asked Kaijin.

"Hmm?"

We all look at him to get his answer.

"Treating demon lord Milim with care is a good idea. But I'd also watch out for other demon lords." he said.

"Can you explain?" asked Honami.

"There are plently of demon lords, they aren't all buddy buddy. In fact, they always almost at each other necks." he said.

"Indeed, Rimuru-sama is the master of Jura Forest. Seeing how well my lord get along with Milim-sama and her stay in tempest." said Hakurou.

"You mean that the other demon lords can see this or get mistaken as a pact between Rimuru-sama and her." said Arisu and Hakurou nod.

"Subordinates which Milim-sama has never had before, would expand her influence." said Benimaru.

"And the balance of power between demon lords would crumble right?" asked Honami.

"Exactly. I'm sure that some demon lords wouldn't be pleased about that." he said.

"I doubt she can return. She wouldn't listen to anyone." said Rigurd.

"What are your thoughts on this?" asked Arisu.

Everyone looked at me for my answer. I took a thinking pose for around half a minute looking down and then answered while looking up.

"I have a solution. Its very simple." I said.

"What is it?" asked Honami.

"If any or more demon lords comes here to discuss this. I will put all the blame on Milim." I said.

"Meaning?" asked Benimaru.

"I will tell them that we have no other choice but to keep her here. Otherwise, she will destroy our city, killing others." I said.

"What if they didn't listen?" asked Hakurou.

"Then prepare for a war against that demon lord. I will use Milim on my side. There is no way out of this than that." I said.

Everyone widened their eyes in surprise but come back to normal after some moments.

"Fufufu, that is the most logical decision." said Arisu.

"Indeed." said Benimaru.

"We will not live under anyone's slavery. It will be do or die. Nothing more." I said.

"Don't worry Rimuru-sama. We will give our lives for you anytime you need." said Souei and all of us nod in return.

Suddenly Milim barges through the door with only a towel around her.

"Rimuru! The bath you make is awesome! Lets bath together!" she said.

"I know Milim. Please go outside." I said.