Three Beastmen

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

As soon as he said that he is the demon lord, Great Sage start analyze him. Apparently, he didn't even detect it. I expected more from a demon lord.

(Affirmitive. Individual Karion has much less magicules than Master.)

(Well, he was not even a problem from the beginning.)

"So, you are a demon lord huh?"

"Yeah. And for saving my subordinate life. I will allow any one request from you." said Karion.

"Then, how about a mutual friendly relationship?" I asked.

"Hahaha! I see. Then as the King of Beasts, I declare that I, along with whole Yuurazania will never do anything to Tempest. And be in a mutual relationship between our two nations!" he said.

"Glad to hear that." I said.

Then the two of us handshake with a firm grip. He release a bit of his aura to perhaps test me. But I remain unfazed. He backed away after the handshake and started to laugh.

"Now I understand why Milim is so interested in you. Its seems she find a great toy!" he said.

"Right! He is my bestie and he has great honey!" she said.

I ignored both of them and he seeing this, sighed and looked at me.

"I will send my nation embasiders to Tempest in a few days. Then we can talk about these things throughly Rimuru." he said.

"Then I will do the same Karion." I said.

After that, he picked up Phobio roughly and start leaving. I along with Milim start leaving towards the Tempest.

Timeskip :

Its been a few days and today is the day when the embasiders from demon lord Karion will come to Tempest. Milim also left after a day of the defeat of Charybdis. She said that she has an important task to do but I doubt that.

Me along with other main figures of Tempest are present at the gate of the entrance of Tempest. There are some hobgoblins, who are going to Yuurazania under Arisu leadership. Benimaru is going along with her as her bodyguard and Vice-leader of the group.

Honami who is standing besides me urges me to speak with them. I think, I'll have to give them a speech. Uhh.., I am not too good at it. Even though I regain my emotions and change my mindset a bit.

I simply sucks at socializing.

"Good luck on your journey."

""..........""

"That's it?"

"Umm, Honami. Help me and do your job please."

"Rimuru-sama. Even after all this, you haven't changed."

I looked towards her with envy gaze which somehow got a blush on her face.

"Ahem*, Listen up! Rimuru-sama has given this great oppurtunity to me. This meeting is the deciding factor whether we make an alley or an enemy. We are only looking for long-lasting relations. Express your opinions fully without any fears. Judge them, whether they are worth our time or not." she stated.

I looked around and there is still silence. It seems, I have to give some encouraging words too.

"And Arisu. All the decisions will be made by you. Make a proper behavior and get as much information from them. When you all return, I want great results. Don't disappoint me." I said.