Reincarnation Or Teleportation?

A\N : Man, I am little depressed. I write a whole chapter of more than 10,000 words to explain Ayanokoji life in ANHS. How it went and how it goes, but almost at the ending, I didn't notice my battery of the phone and it got dead :-( . And the chapter didn't even got saved. I know, its my mistake but I didn't the motivation to write it again. Sorry for that, as I will briefly tell what he do.

Ayanokoji Kiyotaka spends most of his time alone, sometimes with Chiaki & Horikita. He didn't befriend anyone from his class except Sudo to an extent. He met with Ichinose and they decided to play as strangers, as per Kiyotaka wishes. They spend sometime alone where Ichinose plays moves on him, but he ignored them all. And Koenji is being Koenji.

Sakayanagi also play chess with him once a month but got defeated everytime. Ryueen and his gang, Albert, Ishizaki & Ibuki got humilated by him way early. They only think of him as brawl not brain. Nobody from school or any class knows about his relationship with others. Like Sakayanagi not know that Kiyotaka is friends with Ichinose & Ryueen and the same goes for others. Other classes didn't even know about him and in his class, he is a loner who only talks with Koenji, Chiaki and Horikita. Ohh, and he is friends with Hiyori too. Why? Because she is so cuteee... Rest is the same as canon.

Well That's it. I write a whole big chapter about these things mention above, but didn't able to save it. Without any furthur ado, lets hop on the chapter. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

"That's how we won the exam Horikita." I said.

"I have no words. You outsmarted our year alone without showing yourself to anyone, Ayanokoji-kun." she said.

"Well there are three people who knows two being Chiaki & Koenji as they know me before. And two who have suspicions. Other than that, nobody knows about me." I said.

"But why? You said that you didn't have any interest in reaching Class A and now you are going out of your way to help our class. Even gave all the credit to me." she said.

"Well, I have my reasons. Besides, did you not get the point?"

"What do you mean?"

"You said to me on the island that you are alone. If you had friends, you can achieve more. So, did you get the full picture? Now the whole class will support you and you will have no problem from now on."

"Y-You... You did all of this for me?"

"Maybe."

"I see.... W-well, I don't have much to say about this. But. Thanks for your help."

Hearing that, a small, tiny, unnoticeable smile crept on my face which she didn't notice.

"I have experienced this very small amount of emotions. But I want to feel it to the extremes. I want to smile like them, anger like them, sadness like them. I truly wish to experience them all."

"Its not like we will become buddy buddy, when we go back to school. We will help each other for our interests. Nothing more."

"I know Horikita. I can't ask for more for a tool, that is." I said the last part with a whisper.

"There she is!"

"Horikita-san!"

"Thanks for winning our class the exam!"

I saw all my class except Koenji coming this way and I left them for Horikita to handle all the attention. As I was in the upper deck, I saw Ryueen and his gang coming this way. Ryueen stop infront of me and his followers behind. I also stopped to listen to him.