Ifrit

A\N : Its been after the meal party. Kelvin & his party is enjoying their time in the town and Rimuru & Shizue are enjoy Ranga ride. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

I am currently riding with Shizue on Ranga to give her a little ride around the forest. I already knows that she has not much time as I can still sense Ifrit trying to take over her body. Let her enjoy a little in her last time as she also suffered like me, but not on my level.

"Do you like the ride and my town?" I asked.

"Yeah. They bith are amazing. Thank you for all this slime-san." she said.

"My name is Rimuru, you know."

"But you are a black slime. I never seen one like this in my entire life. Besides, I like that slime-san more."

"Well if you are good with it."

"So fast. You said it was storm fang wolf right? Never heard of ot though."

"Yeah. His name is Ranga and is my personal pet."

"Well your choices are weird, I guess. Ranga you must protect your master."

"That's obvious, friend of my master." said Ranga.

"All these monsters speaks fluently. Monsters didn't have that much learning you know."

"Well they were bad at the start. But I teach them effectively and the end result is infront of you."

"That's amazing Slime-san."

"Hmm. We are near the town. Shizue?"

"Not now. I don't want to drag him along." Shizue.

"Ranga stop and backed away a little from the town."

"Yes master."

Suddenly Shizue flies up in the air and flames began to comes out from her entire body. Her mask crack a little under the pressure. Seeing this, Kelvin and his friends also comes near us in a fighting stance.

"Rimuru-san. What is happening to Shizue-san?" asked Ellen desperately.

"That's high spirit Ifrit is taking over her body."

They all tensed up and I saw Ifrit comes out completely taking her body. I can still feel her consiousness inside.

(Great Sage. She is alive in there right?)

(Correct. There is still time to save her life.)

"Don't worry. We will save you without any problem." I said.

The ifrit bring up his one hand and by coming down, lines of flames erupted all the directions. I quickly placed a defensive barrier around the area as to not hurt my people and town. Kelvin party managed to save themselves by Ellen help. And Ranga dodged the attack easily.

"Water blade."

I shot water blade at him and as expected, it got vaporize before touching him. I need a element that can counter his heat, which is Ice. I looked towards Ellen and she shot an attack on it.

"Icicle Lance!"

She shot a big ice lance which hit Ifrit and surprisingly damaging him. Good. This is the one I need. I just have to copy that attack by analyzing it and increase the output by my magicules to kill it by saving Shizue.

"Ellen. Use your ice attack on me quickly." I said.

"H-Huh? Are you sure?"

"Hurry. We don't have much time."