BattleField

A\N : This chapter starts when they all left to their positions in the battlefield. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

East of Tempest :

Towards the east side of the Tempest, some of Farmas troops along with Western Holy Church troops are present. They all are chatting together discussing about the monsters of Tempest.

"Man, I really wish to enjoy some of those monsters." said one.

"Yup! Although, those humans are also lovely and last much long in bed."

"That's right. There are many beauties in Tempest."

Just then, they all felt a presence and looked towards the left direction. They see a Oni with red outfit along with armor. He has his sword on his hand and has a neutral expression on his face.

"Who are you!?"

"Why are you asking? He is a monster of that monster nation."

"Right. Although, he is brave to come here alone."

"Hmm, I see. Around 50 huh. Rimuru-sama did send the right people to right locations." he said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Nothing.."

He then brought black flames to his sword and the other side also took stances. He looked at them in bored expression and runs towards them. His speed is too much to follow for them with naked eye. He is just cutting people with his sword like butter. And nothing remains to them as they vaporize by the heat of the flames completely.

"What the hell!?"

"We aren't aware of anything like this at all!"

"But you make a big mistake by attacking our nation and now going to pay." he said.

He speed run the process going even faster than before and in just 2 minutes, wiped all of them. He then goes towards the crystal which deployed this prison field barrier around Tempest. He simply cut it with his sword and it got destroyed instantly.

"That should do it. Others might finish on their side too. Perhaps not on the west side. I'll go back to Tempest now and conduct with Arisu-san." he said.

He then goes towards the way where he come from while swaying his sword left to right.

North of Tempest :

At the sametime, when Benimaru was finishing the East side. Souei & Chiaki along with their team comes to the North side of Tempest. Same here, a camp of enemy troops is present but not a single strong individual is present here. Chiaki alone comes in a elegent way, swaying her hips while playing with her daggers in hand.

The enemy troops eyes landed on her and they all get memorized by her beauty. But still, they come on their guards and Chiaki didn't stop, just walking towards them elegently.

"Hen, Looks like you are only around 60 here. I wanted more but what can I say." she said.

"My, what a beautiful girl like you are doing here?"

"You can come to us. We'll protect you all."

"Don't bother. She is from that monster nation. She is an enemy."

"Right sir."

He has a big sword on his hand but looking at her in a perverted way. Chiaki didn't get bother by it.

"Although, if you decided to surrender. I'll spare your life and let you be my slave." he said.

"Sorry to say, but I only belong to Rimuru-sama."