Orc Lord --- 2

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Please ignore the Clayman & Laplace talk of the end. As I will not write about it in this chapter. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

The battle is just gonna start between the Orc lord and Rimuru, but someone interrupt them. Someone comes from the sky and hit in the battlefield throughly with a bang. He lifts his staff and point at Rimuru.

"What the hell do you think you are doing? Making a mess of a masterplan I myself came up with!" he said.

"That man is....!" said Gabil.

"Gelmudo. We know." said Arisu.

"R-Right."

Then he turned towards the orc lord and comes near him. He also loint his staff to him in accusation.

"And you dunce! If only you evolved into a demon lord already, a greater demon like myself have no reason to make a move at all!" he said.

"Demon lord?" Rimuru.

"Demon lord, what do you mean by that?" asked the orc lord.

"Even he doesn't know the plan huh, just a piece." said Rimuru in a whisper.

"Germudo-sama, are you here to save us?" asked Gabil.

"This idiot." smart ones.

"Gabil huh. You came to a good time. Dance of the dead!"

Gelmudo directs his attack at Gabil but it got deflected by Rimuru and he slaps his away in the air.

"You....! Eat that lizardman orc lord. He is a worthless guy, but atleast I have given him a name." he said.

"So, you have given a couple of monsters a name huh? Is this also a part of your plan?" asked Rimuru.

"What--!? You..."

(Announcement. Rigur older brother was once named by the 'Demon lord army commander Gelmudo')

(I see. So, my prediction was right. A demon lord is pulling the strings here huh.)

(Master is again right.)

Benimaru taking this chance comes forward along with Shion & Hakurou. Honami is protecting Arisu from any danger.

"Geru... I meant Gelmudo. Its seems the Namer who got refused at the ogre tribe is doing pretty well." said Benimaru.

These three surrounded him and he have a scared look on his face.

"O-Oni!?"

"You were the one to order them to attack the ogre village, weren't you?" asked Shion.

"Its seems to be the case. And I have to give the responsibilty of protecting Lady Arisu to Lady Ichinose. I am tired of cutting these orc forces. We will kill you without hesitation." said Hakurou.

"Don't underestimate the power of a greater demon." he said.

"You're the one underestimating us." said Benimaru.

Suddenly Benimaru comes behind him and swings his Katana. He managed to dodge the attack without vital injury but his ear get cut off.

"M-My ear!"

"Its not that big of a deal. My father and many of my comrades died, so that my sister and I can live on. Do you know they were eaten alive. Your pain is nothing conpared to them!" he said.