Demon Lord Milim

A\N : This chapter starts when Milim is on her way to the Tempest. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

Its has been a day since Gazel and his men left Tempest after the agreement of the Alliance and various topics, where my nation will get various benefits. He is good in politics, but there are some things that he lack. If its that man, then he would have taken over his whole nation by now.

Many races comes to travel and some comes to even want an residence in the nation. There are some petty criminals, who think that they will take my nation like a food. Well I allow others to not kill them, just torture them depending on their crimes. In short, everyone is busy regarding their jobs. Well my nation is more like a very big city. But now that we have become independent, that's why I called it a nation.

As I was wondering about all this alone, I sensed a presence coming towards our nation. To be honest, the aura this entity is releasing, is equal to that of Veldora. Maybe its one of this demon lords.

"!!!"

If this person decides to kill us, even I can't able to do anything against it and all of us would be dead. I wish that this person maybe rational or an idiot, so manipulation him/her would be easy. I go on full speed after predict the nearby area, where this person would be landing.

I go towards my full speed towards it and maintain a little distance, on guard. I comes to my slime form, as the probability of getting information is high this way. Then a flash comes where even I couldn't able to see and landed a little faraway infront of me. It created a little crater and when the dust cleared, I saw a strange sight.

What??

I saw a girl with same height as Arisu with long pink hair tied in a ponytail, like Ichika. She is wearing very revealing clothes. An underwear to cover the downside and a breastplate to cover her little chest. She is also wearing long socks type to cover her legs.

"Wahahaha!! Nice to meet you. I am demon lord, Milim Nava. Since you are the strongest in here, I thought, I'd say hi." she said.

"Nailed it. Well Hello." I said.

I am hiding my aura completely, then how can she tell that I am the strongest. Some type of skill?

"Hahaha! You cannot hide your aura, because of my {Dragon Eyes}. Your hidden energy comes into plain sight." she said.

"Nice skill you have." I said.

"Waha! I knew you would appreciate it. But you are a black slime. I never seen one before." she said.

"Well Yeah.."

She then puts me up from the spot and start inspecting me weirdly.

"Is this your true form? I saw a humanoid figure with black hair in the crystal Gelmudo left."

"It seems that there were more than one demon lord in all of this and she maybe strongest of them to come directly here. I will manipulate her like I always do, to come to an agreement without any damage."

I then turn into my human form while still in her arms. For some reason, she blush a little after seeing me. She then put me down and placed a hand on my shoulder. I am a little taller than her.

"So, you see me now. Are you leaving?"

"Haha! Of course not. Didn't I say that I am come here to say hello."

Didn't you already did now?

(Notice. From analysis, Individual Milim has over Six times more magicules capacity currently than master currently have.)