Demon Lord Rimuru

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

Just after the harvest festival a figure emerges from the big chair, where Rimuru was placed. She is wearing the same white cloth, which used to cover Rimuru. Although it is barely covering her private parts and lot of skin is showing. She has the same face as Rimuru, but completely feminine. She has long silver hair which is coming to her waist, along with ruby-red emotionless eyes and face. Her face alone scared everyone present except Noir, even his two demons are scared of her. She then touch her face and a small, non-existance type smile comes to her face.

She stands up from her spot while the others put up guard while looking at her. Grucius took the initiative and look at her intently while stepping forward.

"Who are you!? You are not Rimuru-sama, he has black hair and you look more feminine compared to him. You a---," he said.

She just give him a single look and this shut up him up, along with stopping him coming forward. Sweat began to pour down from him face and a chill run down from his spine. She started her walk carefully without disturbing the people, who are lying on the ground.

She then comes to the centre of the corpses and bring her right hand half in the air.

"Report. In the name of {Raphael}, commence all the magicules within this barrier. Don't leave a single soul fragment behind." she said.

Rest of them are watching all this in silence and the barrier destroyed. A black circle appeared infront of her and strong wind started blew, which cause the others to cover them. All the magicle energy got consumed into the black circle. Then all the respected souls comes up to their respected bodies.

This scene shocked the rest of the people standing, of course except Noir. He is too amussed to see all this and has a grin to his face.

"Even Lord Karion can't do something like this. You're telling me a newly born Demon Lord can do this...." said Grucius.

"Kufufu, I must become his subordinate at all costs." Noir.

She then takes a look at all the corpses and said.

"Report. The process to bring the dead to the life will now begin." she said.

Just then, Noir comes to her side a little far followed by his two demons. They knelt infront of her and Noir said.

"I have returned my Lord. I am sorry to interrupt, but it seems that there is a small fraction of magicules missing." he said.

"Acknowledged. The magicules are enough, but if used much. I'll not be able to remain active. There is a chance of uncertainty." she said.

"I have an idea. Why don't you use these two. They will be more than happy to be inuse of you." he said and other two nods.

"Understood. The offer is accepted. Beelzebuth." she said.

A small black circle forms in her hand and the other two demons got absorbed in it.

"Confirmed. More than enough magicules has been accquired. The secret art of revival will now resume." she said.

A huge rift of magical energy released from her hands and it covered all the people corpses. All of their injuries started healing and in just a minute, their bodies comes back to their normal state. A twitch of movement happened from Honami body and a sigh escapes from her mouth. This shows how strong her soul is compared to others. This action followed by the rest later.