King Gazel

A\N : This chapter starts after 3 months of Jura Tempest Federation formed. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

Its been more than three months since the Orc Disaster has been subjucated. Some nations didn't think of it much while some nations is worried about this unknown force, who defeated this madness. One of these nations is none other than military nation of Dwargon.

Inside Dwargon, there are six people that are sitting in a round table. The five are the ministers of these nation while one is the very King named Gazel. He is very authoritive and all of the ministers are sitting in formal manner. One of them is very young who have a carefree attitude.

"Your majesty, the report?" asked one of them.

".. The Orc Lord was subjugated by a new force in the forest." said the king.

"What!? Which country's military would...." said one of them.

Then the king put the letter on the candle fire and burn the letter completely.

"I am not sure, if we call it a country. They were able to confirm Hobgoblins and a varient species of Fanged wolves. It appears that there were 4 Onis too." said the king.

"Oni!?" asked another one.

"There are also some sight of humans who participated in the battle, which I don't know. It appears they all are subordinates of that black slime, who come here." said the king.

"A slime that the oni obey? This might be even larger crisis than the Orc Lord." said the old woman.

"What do you intent on doing, your majesty?" asked the fourth one.

"It's obvious. I will have to pay him a visit myself, won't I? To uncover the identity of this impudent slime." said the king.

"Haa!"

He stands up, turns around to go away but stopped midway and looked towards the source of the voice.

"You have something else to add?" asked the king.

"Hmm? Not really. But I have a little advice, I can give." he said.

"What do you mean, defence minister?" asked the old woman.

"I have met that slime before coming to this nation. And." he said.

"And?"

"I can ensure that he is the most dangerous person I ever met in my life, King, even greater than you." he said in a serious manner.

"Are you agai---,"

"Silence. I know that you are very capable person defence minister and I will take your advice. But the final decision will be made by me." said the king and he nod.

Timeskip :

Rimuru POV :

Everything is going smoothly as more than 3 months have passed and my town has become bigger than a whole city. Soon, some of them will come to interject, which I have make prepations in advance.

I am currently in Honami arms while we are going towards a location to meet someone. She is hugging me tightly and I can enjoy her bouncy melons. We arrived at the location and I saw Gabil along with his four followers.

"So, why are you here?" I asked.

"R-Rimuru-sama!!"

"Can I kill him?" asked Honami.