Bermuld Alliance

A\N : This chapter starts after two days of the previous one. Please Enjoy.

3rd Person POV :

We see inside the Jura Forest, five people are running together from a big spider who is chasing them inorder to kill them. Three of them are the same people who visited Rimuru much early, while one is the Guildmaster of Burmuld Kingdom. The last one is a girl with an armor with long black hair and a beautiful face.

"Why mee!?" said Kabal.

"You're the one who poked his head in the Night Spider Nest! Idiot!" said Ellen.

"I'll hunt you down if I die here!" said Horikita.

"Eek! She is even scary than the spider!"

"Shut up and run!" said the Guildmaster.

"Horikita-san, why don't you use your sword!?" asked the other boy.

"Its because you broke it while cutting a tree idiot!"

They take a pause when guildmaster fired a fire spell on the spider but it didn't effect it in anyway.

"Tch! Magic is useless on it huh."

"That didn't work!" said Kabal.

"We have eyes!" said Ellen.

"Horikita-san, do something! You are very strong!"

"Idiot! All of you broke your swords and I can't do anything with bare hands!"

They start running and in a distance Youm saw this using his skill Farsight and decided to help them. He comes along with his companion and engage with the spider.

"Huh!?"

"What are you doing here?"

"I am Youm and we are here for scouting the forest."

"I am Gulidmaster of Burmuld Kingdom, Fuze."

"Lets finish this."

Youm taking his sword to attack the spider but upon impact, it splits into two. Everyone has a horrified expression and they started running away from it again.

"You fool! You should've give that sword to me!" said Horikita.

"Like you'll do any better!" said Youm.

Suddenly a horizontal cut comes and two of spider legs cut down. Everyone saw towards the victim and saw a hobgoblin riding a wolf. Many goblins followed suit after him.

"Its Gobta!" said Ellen.

"We are safe!" said Kabal.

"Behind you!"

Guildmaster tried to warn but as soon as spider tried to attack him, all of his legs got cut down. Everyone look at the goblins in admiration. Ellen and his two friends comes towards Gobta and start cheering him.

"Gobta! Hero Gobta! Hero Gobta!"

"Do they lose their mind?" asked Horikita.

".. I don't know." said Fuze.

Fuze comes near Gobta and they looked at each other. Gobta start whispering with Kabal.

"Who's this guy?"

"He is our Guilmaster Fuze."

"He is scary."

"Shh."

After sometime, we saw Rimuru sitting infront of these six people while others are standing behind Rimuru. Horikita is eyeing Rimuru from time to time but still not saying anything at all. The rest are enjoying their food in ease while Fuze is unsure of whether he can trust Rimuru or not.