Dryad & Gabil

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

Just as Shion left with her food, I flet a presence nearby. I looked at others and looks like, none of them are aware of it except Souei and Chaiki. She looks at me in anticipation and I nod my head, indicating that I am aware of it. Souei then looked at me and said.

"Rimuru-sama. There is someone who is looking to talk with you. Shall I give permission?" he asked.

"Who is it?"

"The other party is.... Dryad." said Chiaki.

Hearing this, the boys have a strange look on their faces expect Hirata while Honami & Arisu is eyeing me.

"Allow her to come." I said.

"Yes."

Suddenly a green aura comes and a female figure stands on the table. She is very beautiful and is resembling a spirit. Her long hair is green which is coming to her waist, followed by a white suit which she is wearing. There are leaves flowing near her aura and I can tell that she is strong.

"So that what's a dryad looks like huh?" I said to no one.

"Nice to meet you 'the person who leads monsters' and his people. Sorry for the sudden visit, I am a dryad 'Tyneri'."

"Same. I am Rimuru Tempest, leader of this town." I said.

"Pleasure to make your accquintance." she said.

"Hey, its really a dryad." said Shibata.

"Its my first time seeing one." said Watanabe.

"Of course, same for us all. She is more beautiful than I imagine." said Sotomura.

"That's for sure. Last time a dryad appear, its been ten years ago." said Rigurd.

"Why did she appear though." said Hiyori.

Is she that important?

(Answer. Dryad is the top ranked in the forest. They are called |Gaurdian spirit of treants| or /Manager of the Jura forest/)

(I see.)

"Fufufu, so Tynari-san. Why are you here?" asked Arisu.

She looked towards me ignoring Arisu, which pissed her a little.

"Today visit is because, I have a favor Rimuru Tempest." she said.

"A favor?"

"The person who leads the monsters. I wish for you to supress the Orc Lord." she said.

"Orc lord huh? What if I refuse?" I asked her.

"Huh?"

She has a confused look on her face while looking at me. Same can be said about others except Arisu.

"Fufufu."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is, why me? And what will I get from it?" I asked her.

"I see. For the first reason, you are the strongest in the whole forest after Veldora-sama leave us. As for the second, didn't you also want to protect your people from them?" she stated and asked me back.

I already tell others about Veldora that he is gaurdian diety of this whole forest, who suddenly got disappeared.

"That's true though. But Rimuru-sama can protect us while remain here. He doesn't need to go to save others, who he have no connection with." said Honami.