Hinata Sakaguchi

A\N : This chapter starts when Rimuru is going back on his way to Tempest. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

I had spend enough days with Chloe & others. I had gotten close enough to both Alice & Chloe, as we sleep together many times. Not in any intimate way, of course. I don't know the reason why they always hug me when sleeping. Perhaps, its their kids nature. Maybe kids often hug people or things when sleeping.

Maybe.

I am currently at the gate of Ingracia whith these 5 kids. I already told them that I am going as they are sad but not showing it, except Chloe. They all are together while silently encouraging ewch other.

"Are you really leaving?" asked Chloe.

"Come on. We can't hold Rimuru sensei anymore Chloe." said Ryouta.

"Exactly. The sooner he goes, the better." said Alice.

"Sigh*, looks like it."

I then take my mask off and give it to Chloe, while giving a head pat. I think that it belongs to her more than me. Seeing this, Chloe becomes happy and Alice tries to takes it from her.

"Hey! I wanted it too! No fair!" said Alice.

"Sensei give it to me! I'll not give it to anyone." said Chloe.

She is holding the mask close to her chest. Chloe is looking very happy and Alice is looking at me with a sorrowful expression.

"Sensei gave all of us these new clothes too." said Kenya.

"Its suits you Alice." said Gale.

"Here."

I then give Alice a bracelet which I brought in Ingracia. Seeing this, Alice jumps in joy and hug me. Although, Chloe is giving me a little pout.

"Thanks so much Sensei!!"

"No problem."

"I'll treasure it! Its a sign between You & Me!"

"Huh?"

"N-Nothing..."

"Well, this is it. Study hard and become strong. I'll come back later to meet you guys. Goodbye."

""Bye Sensei!!"

For some reason, Chloe comes towards me with a sad expression and nudge my sleeve. Is she that sad while missing my presence?

"Hmm, Chloe?"

"Be safe."

"Huh?"

"Just come soon."

"Don't worry. I will."

She then puts a kiss to my cheek and goes back to others. They waved at me last time and goes back to the city. I started my walk to the magic circle which I connected near Tempest. When I reach there and step on it, something strange happened. It didn't work.

"Huh?"

(Notice. Master is currently in a wide range magic field. Abilities that effect the space outside of this field cannot be used.)

(Even to me?)

(Answer. Master can use his abilities, but on a low scale.)

"I see. But who would have put a magic field here?"

"Lord.. Rimuru-sama..."

Just then, an injured Souei along with Chiaki comes out of nowhere and knelt to me. Just looking at them, I can see that they have many injuries. Did they battle someone strong together? Probably Honami.