Advancing

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. The students who died from ANHS are Kushida, Sato, Hasabe, Shibata and Yamamura. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

After dealing with them and telling them all about the plan on how to destroy them. I left to go towards Hakurou who is also injured. I talk with him and heal him by using my potion. I wonder why Hirata doesn't heal him? Maybe he was too shocked and depressed by all of this.

I have come back to the central area of the city along with Ranga. I told Great Sage in advance to analyze the barrier and it must be completed by now.

(Answer. The analysis of two barriers covering the town has been completed. While it is possible to remove Great Magic, 'Anti-Magic Area'. The complex barrier, on the other hand will be difficult.)

(I see. But I think if given more time, you can do that too.)

(Correct. Do you want to remove the Great Magic?)

(No. I have other plans.)

I then make a small glowing ball on my hand and placed my hand on the ground. Then a whole barrier stronger than the previous two one made and cover the inner layer.

"This should prevent their souls from getting deterioted." I said.

I made this barrier while analyzing Hinata's barrier. Although, it's not that strong like her barrier, but this will do the job just fine.

(Notice. An unknown wavelength reacting to the third barrier was detected.)

(The signal that I felt a moment ago?)

(Correct. Speculated to be an encrypted electrical signal. Do you want to decipher it?)

(Hmm.)

Just then, I see Rigurd and Benimaru comes towards me while running. They have nervous looks on their faces, probably wondering about the barrier that I placed.

"Lord Rimuru!" said Rigurd.

"Rimuru-sama, this barrier..." said Benimaru.

"Don't worry about it. I placed this one to prevent their souls from escaping, when we'll destroy these two barriers." I said.

"As expected of you, Rimuru-sama." said Benimaru.

"Benimaru, lets go and hear that girl Myulin. Before judging her, it'll depend on her answer, wheter she will live or not." I said.

"Follow me, then."

Benimaru then lead the way and I follow him behind. Soon, we reach a house which guarded by some goblins. They greeted us and we enter the house. I saw Myulin sitting on the bed while Youm & Gracius are standing on both sides. The atmosphere turn girm as soon as they saw me. I take a seat on a chair infront of her and Benimaru stands besides me.

"Now Myulin. Tell me your tesstimony. It'll decide whether you live or not." I said.

Youm & Garcius have worried expressions on their faces and Youm wanted to say something, but I raised my hand shutting him up. While Myulin has a guilty expression on her face while looking at Youm.

"Y-Yes. I'm a subordinate of Demon Lord Clayman. Of the 'Five Fingers'. I'm Mjurran, the ring finger." she said.

"Clayman huh, so he is behind everything. But things doesn't add up here, but I doubt she knows anything. I'll think about it later."

"Go on and tell me everything."

"My mission was to secretly investigate Tempest. That's why, I used Youm to infiltrate to this nation." she said.