Koenji & Matsushita

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

As I followed Koenji to the backdoor, I saw stairs which are going down to basement. He switch on the lights and I followed him behind without saying anything. As we entered the wide area, I saw a somewhat wide training area, gym to be precise.

"Ayanokoji boy, this is my personal training area."

"So?"

"I just checked you earlier and surprisingly you have same amount of strength as this Perfect Existance standing infront of you." he said.

"Huh? Perfect Existance?"

"You want a fight?"

"Precisely. Looks like you are quick to understand. Show me what you got!"

"You will lose miserabley."

"Hahhaa. Nice joke!"

I remove my coat and placed it on the treadmill gently. I loosen my clothes and the same for him too. He isn't wearing anything up and showing his very good bulky physique. We both take our stances from a little distance inside the boxing ring.

He instantly comes towards me decided to land a punch on me. I wanted to check his speed, so I in great speed punch him in the stomach. He falls down on the impact and cluching his chest slightly but with a smrik.

"Are you already down? I didn't use much force, you know?"

He hearing this instantly stands up from his spot unfazed.

"Don't lie to me. Your speed is greater than mine, I admit. But its time, I get serious." he said.

He launched himself towards me with a swift movement, aiming a powerful kick towards my torso. I took the hit diberately, to check his full power. Like I suspected, it hurts but Takuya attacks are more deadly as he is nowhere precise as him or Ichika. I stumbled slighty.

Koenji seeing this oppurtunity, knee slamming me to the side followed by a punch to my face. However, I caught his wrist mid-air and stopped his knee with my other arm. I pull him towards me and give him a powerful elbow strike to his chin. I instantly give him a double-kick to his chest and he hit the ropes hard. He is slightly bleeding from his mouth.

Koenji stands up again and jumped at me inorder to take me down on the floor with him. I sidestepped at last second and give him a quick punch to his torso. He backed away with a pained expression but give me a barrage of punches & kicks. I swiftly dodge and blocked them all.

In the last attempt, I caught his wrist again and spun around in very great speed. I leave hold of his wrist and give a very strong kick to his solar pexas. He splits saliva & blood and hit the carvas of the ring hardly. He is cluching tightly to his stomach and a very pained expression on his face.

I didn't even use my full force, if I will, then he would have died. I goes towards him and he looks at me after 3 minutes with still a pained expression and a forced smirk.

"I didn't expect you to be this strong Ayanokoji boy." he said.

"Well, I did warn you." I said.

"Hahaha. Who would have known that our match would be a draw!"

"Huh? Draw?"

"Yes! Who would have known that we are truly equals Ayanokoji boy! Both of us as Perfect Existances!"

Huh? Does he even know what is he saying? It doesn't work this way.

"But you lost though."

"D-Don't sweat the details. Lets go as I show you some important tricks among these insignificant ants Ayanokoji boy!"