Kanzaki & Koenji

A\N : This chapter starts when Kiyotaka is 15 years old. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Its been over a year since I come to one of his mansion. That man will be going to America after 3 days, due to his dealings to meet some new investors. So, I am pretty much free. I just have to follow my daily routine and after that, it upto me to enjoy my free time.

I basically read mangas or books in my free time when I don't have the permission to go out. Even when I have to go out, Matsuo along with many bodyguards accompany me. I really don't have any problem with them following me as it gives me the oppurtunity to fill my curosity and enjoy my outside time.

I am currently going to a banquet of high & influencial people of Japan, which is hosted by Koenji Group Conglomates. I don't know much about them as he told me that, he will give me information about important people.

I am wearing a black three piece suit with white shirt inside, covering my collar with a bow. I am wearing black premium shoes and a very expensive watch of some company 'Rolex'. The rest of my wearings are also very expensive, which to be honest, I don't mind.

As I was thinking alll this, Matsuo come inside my room with a knock on the door.

"Kiyotaka-sama, Sensei is waiting for you down." he said.

"How am I looking Matsuo?" I asked.

"You are looking very handsome and a proper gentleman. Kiyotaka-sama."

"I see. Lead the way."

He nod his head and I follow him behind. This Mansion is very huge but I memorized every corner of it, when I first come here in just a hour. We both exited the mansion and I saw a very expensive car in the middle followed by some heavy SUVs on both sides.

If I remember correctly, it is Rolls-Royce, quite an expensive car if I say. The car is in navy blue color with a white bonet and is shining under the lights of the mansion in the stary sky.

 The car is in navy blue color with a white bonet and is shining under the lights of the mansion in the stary sky

I see that man who gestures me to sit with him in the back. While Matsuo takes the front seat besides the driver. I comfortably sit in my seat and enjoy the Whiskey which Matsuo gave me.

"Since when did you start drinking Alcohol?" he asked.

"I asked Matsuo, so that I can taste it and it become to my liking. I just drink it from time to time, not addicted at all. I have self control on my every action." I said.

"I see. Good. Today we are going to a big banquet which I already explain to you in detail. These are some important families and some important figures which are very useful for us in the future." he said.

He handed me a sheet and I checked the list of all the participants, memorizing it. I then look at the important families names along with figures, who can be useful to me, according to him.