Shizue Izawa

A\N : This chapter starts after three days when Rimuru comes back from Dwarven Kingdom. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

Its been three days since Me, Gobta and others return from Dwarven Kingdom. Although I am a little displeased by the Minister of the kingdom. By which stunt he pulled for stealing our potion. But I let it slide and didn't do anything. As of now, we are not strong enough to go against a whole nation.

Their King is surprisingly rational and can think logically despite being the authority he have. I like him... A bit. Yeah. But successfully, we bring the three major Dwarfs that I wanted. So, there is nothing to worry about.

I am watching Gobta who is teaching other goblins & wovles shadow technique. Its basically a simple tecnique, where the wolf can hide in shadow and come out anytime he want. Pretty good in combat, if you ask my opinion.

"That's how it is! Everyone come and give it a try!"

"Truly he is a genius in these types of things, despite being an idiot. Not a good teacher though."

I was seeing him as he is trying to teach others this things. Keyword, trying. As I was lost in thought, I saw one of the dwarfs coming towards me.

"Rimuru-sama, we are done with collecting the materials. But we have a little problem." he said.

"Problem?"

"See for yourself."

I looked around and saw so many weak goblins standing at the front of our village.

(Great Sage. How many are they?)

(Approximately 500.)

(500 huh. Good.)

I saw Rigurd coming towards me with two female goblins followed.

"Rimuru-sama, these other goblins wanted to join our village." he said.

"What for?"

"As our dragon god Veldora-sama got disappeared, many monsters want to conquer the forest. They wanted your protection against them."

"That's fine by me. But, they or anyone will have to follow the rules I set by becoming the part of the village."

"They already agreed to it. Just waiting for your orders."

"I see. Tell them to form a single line. I will first name them."

"Hai. Rimuru-sama."

After around 10 minutes they all form a single and one by one, I started naming them. I took me around two hours to name all of them and to my surprise, I didn't lose all of my magicules.

(Now that the population is very big, its good for us to leave this village and find a suitable location. What do you think?)

(Master is accurate as always.)

(Why are you feeling a little happy about it?)

(......)

(Silence treatment huh.)

"Rigurd. We are leaving this village to find a new place, where all these people can live easily. Make prepations." I said.

"Hai, Rimuru-sama. I will immediatly proceed with it." he said & I nod.

After about half an hour for making all the prepations, we departed to go to find a better place.

At the sametime :