Spirit Queen Ramiris

A\N : This chapter starts when Rimuru & other kids are at the Dwelling of Spirits. They are outside of the entrance ready to go inside of it. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

Its already morning and I am with other kids, ready to go inside this dungeon and meet this Spirit Queen. Although, the entrance is somewhat strange which I didn't expect a bit. I thought that dungeon are dangerous places where the situation is on life and death case. I don't able to comprehend the case here.

It's a literal tree, nothing more.

A door with a moderate size is between is big tree and it is the entrance. Strange. But what can I say. It is what it is. I'll have to save these children, especially Chloe. I'll have to meet this end no matter what and see the whole picture myself.

When I looked towards the kids, they all are anxious. But Chloe & Alice are glued to me on both sides. I think Kenya is the one, who is the most rational in this one. I compliment his bravery, but he is still a kid though.

"Follow me."

They all nod their heads and follow me along with Ranga. I am at front while Ranga is at back. The children are in the middle. Although, the journey is very leisure, to be honest. It doesn't have a single thing, that I think a dungeon could have. Just then, Chloe pull my sleeve and look at me with a scared expression.

"S-Sensei.."

"Yeah, Chloe? What happened?"

"Did you hear that?"

"Huh?"

Just then, I heard a childish voice along with others. Its surprising to me that Chloe able to hear it despite being a human. Just like I thought, she is special.

"Hoho? Intruders?"

This voice is way to childish which reminds me of Mako. Maybe it is her in a disguise? Who knows?

"We are no intruders. We just want to find the area, where we can find High ranked spirits." I said.

"Ahaha,funny. I'll tell you, but. You have to pass the trial first." she said.

"Trial?"

"Yup!"

"VRM!"

Just then, a big golem lands out of nowhere. It has one big eye in the middle, the rest is made of some steel. Although, it scared the rest of them.

"A G-Golem!?"

It didn't wait for any warnings and instantly punch the area where we were standing, making a crater. I catch Chloe & Alice in my arms, while Ranga cover the rest. We all jumped to the side avoid the attack.

"It seems you are ready to kill huh?"

"That's right!"

"I see. Then if I destroy this golem of yours, you won't mind right?"

"Hoho! If you can do that. Yup! Kill him and pass the trial. But he is powerful, so be careful!"

"I see."

I instantly use my sticky threads to stop his movements from any direction and use hell flare on him. He engulfed in black circle and after some seconds, there is nothing. He got evaporated completely.

"Ahhh!!!"

"What?"

"You....! You actually kill it! My elemental colossal. In a single spell!?"

"That's what you told me."

"N-No... I didn't knew you were this strong!"

"Not my problem."