Ichinose Honami

A\N : This chapter starts after 7 months of the banquet party. Please Enjoy.

Ayanokoji POV :

Its been over 7 months since my father goes to America to get more investors for the whiteroom. I have been living my life in ease as that man is not here anymore. I can slack off easily and enjoy more time for myself. I don't know why that man is taking too long to come back. Maybe something happened, not my problem.

I often meet Chiaki and she tries to makes move on me. But I dismiss it completely, as that was only one time. She sometimes give me swearing, but I didn't take her words seriously. Whereas Koenji often invites me for flexing and to compete against me in many things. But everytime got defeated miserably and still says that its a draw. Our record is 60-0 and he didn't bother to call it a win.

Wierdo.

Today is the day for me to enjoy my time outside. I am wearing dark blue hoodie with black pants and white joggers. Matsuo is the one who will show me the inside of Tokyo today. I got down from my room after checking myself lasttime and see Matsuo standing elegently.

"Kiyotaka-sama, we are ready to go. Everything is settled in advance for your unexpected trip." he said.

Well in early morning, my plan comes to go sometime to view outside. And he unexpectedly arranged everything in just an hour. From our route, to my safety measures to all my necessaties.

Truly, he is one hell of a butler.

"I see. Lets go then Matsuo."

He bowed and showed me the way to car escorting us. Unfortunately, Rolls-Royce & Limo is out of the option, as we are going to the streets with a big crowd. So driving these vehicles are difficult in these type of areas, but I like both of them to some extent.

I entered a black color car with Matsuo driving it and two cars following us from behind as it fills with bodyguards. We then stop at a ramen stall which I told Matsuo in advance to go.

"Matsuo. Lets go there."

"As you say Kiyotaka-sama. Listen, we are going inside this shop. Remain on standby." he said and ordered the guards in flow.

We entered the shop and we both take a seat sitting infront of each other. I saw a boy around my age coming towards me wearing an apron.

"Sir what would you like?"

"I am having Classic. What about you Kiyotaka-sama?" asked Matsuo.

"What is the best ramen in your shop?" I asked.

"Sir all are delicious but if you want my opinion. Then, I will reccomened our Special." he said.

"Then bring it." I said.

"Just wait for a bit sir. One Classic & Special for table no. 4." said the boy and left towards the chef.

I waited for a while talking with Matsuo about some trivial topics of society to get a good grasp of it. Then the same boy comes towards us holding our orders in a trey. He placed it infront of us and for some reason, standing still beside me.

"Enjoy your meal sir." he said.

I tasted it and the sour & salty taste of the soup adore my taste buds. I like it really and started eating it slowly, enjoying it fully.

"It is good. Delicious." I said.

"I am glad that you like it sir. Please come again to our shop." he said and left us while Matsuo is giving me a kind smile.

After filling us, we go towards various spots and I enjoy myself after interacting with many different things. As I was infront of a deparment store, I saw a beautiful girl who is even beautiful than Chiaki, is stealing a beautiful pin from the shop. I stop myself near the stop and keep observing her.