Fated One

A\N : This chapter starts the next day of the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

I am currently in the academy to meet these supposed children. Although, Yuuki did his job but I think there is more to it than that. Well anyways, it will not hinder my plans. Who would have thought that Yuuki has this much influence that he can do something like this, without even connected to the branch.

Currently, a teacher who is appointed by the Chairman is leading me to their classroom. He is an old man wearing round glasses and a simple suit. He is very fragile, but I think that due to his age. For some reason, he is anxious about me meeting these children.

"I know that the Chairman trust you and all, but those kids are really handful. Besides, you don't look much older to me than them." he said.

"That's none of your problem. I am a teacher and I'll be teaching them. Nothing more, nothing less."

"..... I see."

Then both of us reach their classroom and I saw a duster hanging on the door. Is this normal among kids?

"Well hope you have a good time, Rimuru-san."

I ignore him and he left me without saying anything after that. I opened the classroom door and the duster fell down which I sidestep to avoid it. Then I saw a kid with red hair jump at me with a sword, which is ignite with a fire. I simply caught his sword with my two fingers which surprised them.

"Woah! New sensei is strong!"

"Yeah Alice. He is strong, but short."

"You are right, Gale."

I simply ignore them and go towards the podium. I take out the attendance book and call each of their names.

"Alice Rondo."

"Here."

She is a girl with long blonde hair and a beautiful face. Although her personality is more like Kamuro and Horikita.

"Gale Gibson."

"... Here."

He is taller one with brown hair and a shy look. Looks like, he isn't much of a talker.

"Next, Ryouta Sekiguchi."

"Here."

He is a kid with black hair wearing a cape with a typical student aura.

"Chloe O'Bell."

"Present..."

Then I looked at the girl who also has long black hair with a shy personality. She is holding some books while placing to her chest. There she is, the same girl I see.

Chloe. My fated one.

"Sensei, are you alright?"

"You have been looking at Chloe for a long time."

Apparently, I have been looking at her in the eyes without me getting noticed. She is doing the same and we both didn't bother by it at all.

She is unique.

"Kenya Misaki."

"......"

"Are you not going to answer?"

"This is unfair..."

I see that Ranga is holding him with his mouth which scare him perhaps. Well it's his problem for not obeying.