Despair and Prepation

A\N : This chapter starts when Rimuru along with Ranga comes back in Veldora cave. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

After finding a magic teleportation circle with the help of Great Sage, Me and Ranga comes back in Veldora cave. It seems we can't go directly to Tempest.

""Rimuru-sama!"""

I looked around to see Gabil, Vesta and Sotomura along with others. They then explain to me that Milim had destroyed Yuurazania along with killing Karion.

Why would she do something like that?

Just then, Souei comes infront of me and greeted me.

"Welcome back, Rimuru-sama."

"Souei. Where's Chiaki?"

"I am here.."

"How are you?"

"I am doing fine with the help of potion, I am back to normal."

"That's good to hear."

I said with a smile and a little blush crept on her face.

"Did something happened in Tempest?"

"An army from Farmas Kingdom is advancing towards Tempest."

"I see. First, lets go to Tempest first."

"Yes, master."

Then all of us goes towards Tempest but go blocked by a powerful barrier. I touched it along with others and it seems that only I can able to pass through it.

(Great Sage, analyze it.)

(Answer. This barrier shares the same principles of the previous one, but it purification ability is weaker. It is possible to resist the multiple barriers.)

"Its possible for me to pass through. I'll take care of the person caster this barrier from the inside. Rest of you, stay in the cave for the time being." I said.

Then Vesta and others nod their heads. I turned towards Souei and tell him.

"Souei & Chiaki, I want both of you to locate the positions of these barriers. Don't do anything unnecassary and return when you complete the task." I said.

"Yes, Rimuru-sama." said Souei.

Chiaki has a little blush and comes towards me. I just watch her and she placed a kiss on my cheek. She backed away and this action surprises others.

"Go now."

They both instantly vanishes while the rest of them goes towards the cave. I go inside the barrier and see panic on the nearby onlookers. Rigurd seeing me, runs towards me with a sob along with Kaijin.

"Rimuru-sama! Thank goodness, you've returned." said Rigurd.

"It's a relief to see you safe boss." said Kaijin.

"Hmm."

"I have some things to report Rimuru-sama. Please this way..." said Rigurd.

I nod my head and started following him. Just then, I feel a release of energy and pure anger coming from my backside. We turn around to see Benimaru along with Geld standing infront of injured Grucius. Youm in unconsious with a girl with green hair, who is holding him.

"Benimaru, stand down."

Hearing my voice, they all looked towards me with a surprise and both of them knelt infront of me.