Charybdis

A\N : This chapter starts after one week of the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

Its been a week since Horikita and others left the city back to Bulmuld Kingdom. I have spend most of my time with Horikita and Milim. Its been nice to talk with Horikita and spend time with her. I refreshens my time with her in the school.

Whereas, Youm & his party after the intense training with Hakurou also left to their nation. If things went accordingly, then it will happen soon. Their growth was remarkable after their training. Hakurou is a great teacher to be honest.

I am currently with Shion and Ranga while riding him on his back. Suddenly, Shion take a fighting stance bringing her sword out. The same can be said about Ranga too.

"Who are you!?"

Shion asked the presence which I felt aimilar to that of Trainee. Maybe her sister. Then a dryad comes out of nowhere and stands upwards infront of us.

Do they not see her when Gazel first come?

"She is no enemy." I said.

"I am younger sister of Trainee, Toraia." she said.

"It's rare for you to visit us. Is there a problem?" I asked.

"Big problem, actually. I have come to report that, Charybdis has revived. And its first destination is your city, Rimuru-sama." she said.

"First go to the meeting hall and then discuss things there." I said and she nod.

We start going towards the city to discuss this Charybdis thing. After a while, all of us are sitting in the meeting hall. They are somewhat surprised to see Toraia, instead of Trainee and then she tell them about the revival of Charybdis. Every monster is suprised except Arisu and others who don't about it, including me.

"You mean that 'Ruler of the Skies' has revived!?" asked Rigurd.

"That beast was sealed in the distant past. I can't imagine the seal broke for no reason." said Hakurou.

"My elder sister is restraining it as of now. But she won't hold out for long." said Rosaia.

Hearing her, many voices out their fears about this Charybdis. I am going to ignore these for the time being.

"Legend tells that its obeys a being of the spirit world."

"I've also heard that its immune to magical attacks."

"Perhaps this is another effect of Veldora-sama disappearence."

"Which means that there is a demon lord behind all of this, probably Clayman. But. What is this Charybdis thing?"

(Answer. Charybdis is a mindless blood-thirsty Calamity Class monster. Because it is capable of revival with given time. This monster was sealed by a hero.)

(I see. Which means Arisu is useless against it. Do I lose to it though?)

(Negative. Master can defeat it with minimun problem.)

(By the way, which hero sealed this Charybdis?)

(Negative. Information is not sufficient. Moreover, being a spiritual life-form, it lacks a physical body. So, it requires a host for the sake of revival.)

(Now that's interesting. Did someone manipulate that Phobio to become the host? And he is coming here to take revenge on Milim.)

(Answer. Master is likely to be true, as always.)