Rimuru & his friends?

A\N : This chapter starts right after the previous one. I will first write their names & skills. Please Enjoy.

Class A :

1. Sakayanagi Arisu (Puppetior)

2. Katsuragi Kohei (Multilayer barrier)

3. Kamura Masumi (Liquid Manipulation)

4. Hashimoto (Informant)

5. Morishita Ai (Farsight)

6. Hayato Kitou (Ultra Offence)

7. Yamamura Miki (Storage)

Class B :

1. Ichinose Honami (Master Swordsman)

2. Kanzaki Ryuji (Ultra Resistance)

3. Akimura Mako (Cook)

4. Chihiro Shiranami (Sewing)

5. Shibata Sou (Constructor)

6. Watanabe Nirihito (High Speed)

Class C :

1. Ryueen Kakeru (Dragon)

2. Shinna Hiyori (Librarian)

3. Ibuki Mio (Memory)

4. Ishizaki Daichi (Friendship)

5. Albert Yamada (Ultra Strength)

Class D :

1. Koenji Rokusuke (Beserker)

2. Horikita Suzune (Martail Artist)

3. Hirata Yosuke (Healer)

4. Kushida Kikyo (Cook)

5. Matsushita Chiaki (Stealth)

6. Yukimura Keisei (Mathematics)

7. Akito Miyake (Archery)

8. Karuizawa Kei (Sewing)

9. Maya Sato (Same as Kei)

10. Sotomura Hideo (Imaginary)

11. Sudo Ken (High Strength)

12. Haruka Hasabe (Cook)

3rd Person POV :

After hearing everyone abilities, Sakayanagi Arisu is not happy about all this. Her illness is now cured completely and she is now 100% sure that she can completely destroy Ayanokoji Kiyotaka with just her flick of her finger. She is now this strong. But he is not here with them. She doesn't know where he is actually and what happened to him.

But it aches her heart that the person she admire the most in her life and love is not around. She doesn't even know that he is alive or not. Besides him, even in the rest, she is the weakest of them physically. She don't have any experience in combat. She read a lot of books about it but experincing the real deal is all different matter.

She can use her skill on others but Ryueen & Koenji will still be unaffected by it. She don't how to control her skill and if she use it, these two will immediatly notice her attempt. Then everyone gonna turn against her. She has no option but to oblighed to them for the time being, that is.

On the other hand, Koenji is also displeased. He didn't care for anyone who died or the ones alive. He only care for his well being, just himself. But now, he cannot do anything to anyone. If he decided, then he simply has no chance. Koenji can defeat these small fries easily, but Albert, Sudo and Horikita is his problems. If they team together, then he can't win against no matter what. Even if none of them can control their skills. And the main problem is Ryueen.