Talk with Diablo

A\N : This chapter starts the next morning of the previous one. Please Enjoy.

Rimuru POV :

After finishing the banquet yesterday, I am sitting at the cliff near the Tempest. Shizue grave is also somewhere here. I am sitting with Ranga while enjoying the scenery. You can watch all the Tempest from here and it is a good spot for refreshment.

Just then, a presence comes to my right side and bowed to me. He is the same demon, who I summoned along with the other two. He comes near me while bowing and I gestures him indicating to relax. Lets mess with him a little bit.

"My lord, with you becoming a demon lord. Allow me to express my deepest gratitude." he said.

"I see. But who are you?"

"Ugh...."

He makes a shocked expression while putting a hand to his face. He is really making weird poses.

"You must be joking. I am the demon who you summoned and my heart has been damaged."

"Master, he was with another two demons, who you summoned before evolution." said Ranga.

"Ranga-dono."

He looks at Ranga like he find his life savior.

"You must be waiting for my orders. You can go back to your domain now."

"........"

"Master, that demon is crying.." said Ranga.

"Huh???"

I looked at him to see that he really is crying a bit. Small tears are there near his eyes and looking at me like a little puppy.

"I was joking. I know that who you are." I said.

".. Your jokes are very good my lord.." he said.

Who would have thought that my jokes will become this good. Looks like Raphael was right at that moment. But looking at him, he is not a mere Greater Demon. His other two partners were also not like that. He is even stronger than Beretta than I named him after giving a body.

(Report. This demon is not a Greater Demon. He is an Arch-Demon.)

(Arch-Demon?)

(Arch-Demons are those demons that have lived through the longest. There are so many Arch-Demons that remains in hell.)

(Can you give me little explanation about these demons?)

(Understood.)

1. Early Modern (Baron) : 100-400 years

2. Medieval (Viscount) : 400-1000 years

3. Ancient (Count) : Over 1000 years

4. Prehistoric (Marquis) : Over 3000 years

5. Arch-Demons.

After her explanation, I looked towards this demon who is waiting for my call.

"Okay. You'll be my subordinate. Let me name you first." I said.

"Ohh! Thank you very much for your kindness to name a demon like me, my lord."

"You can call me Rimuru."

"Rimuru. Rimuru-sama, that's what I'll call you from now on. What a wonderful name beffiting for someone like you."

He is quite a weird demon.

"From now on, You'll be known as Diablo."

Just then, a black caccon envelops him and 20% of my magicules gone, just only to named him. He is strong, very strong. The aura vanishes and he comes out wearing a butler outfit. Although, I like his previous outfit more. But, it's his choice. He lands on the ground and bowed to me.